💦26💦

Annie

Me and Asher are finally alone. Jaylyn is having a 3-day sleepover with her two friends, and the twins wanted to go with Asher's parents. Right now, I'm laying in bed, wearing this⤵️:

 Right now, I'm laying in bed, wearing this⤵️:

This outfit is so damn comfortable. Asher is laying next to me on his phone. I scooted closer to him and laid my head on his chest and tangled my right leg in between both of his. He wrapped his arm around my waist, it was kinda touching my ass too.

I just laid there, watching him on his phone. I got hungry so I stood up and walked out the room. "Where are you going?!", I heard Asher shouted from the room as I was already downstairs. "I'm just getting food!", I shouted back, going into the refrigerator. I closed it and then opened the freezer side.

I grabbed the bag of pizza rolls and pulled them out. I grabbed a plate and poured some on there. I put the bag back in the freezer. I put the plate in the microwave and heated the pizza rolls up.

Once they we're done, I took them out and walked upstairs. I laid on the bed, Asher on the other end. I laid on my stomach and ate them while I watched Netflix. I felt a squeeze to my ass. I squealed and turned around, seeing Asher, laying there smirking.

I sat the plate in the nightstand, then we got to our business😏