🧬6🧬

Asher

So...last night, me and Annie did "it", and me being my stupid ass self forgot to use a condom, so right now, Annie's in the doctor's room getting tested for pregnancy. She told Kenzie about what happened and Kenzie made us go to the doctor. If she is pregnant, then I want her to know that I'm happy with her and I won't leave her or nothing like that.

15 minutes later...

She came out, looking guilty. She walked over to me and handed me this picture. It was an ultrasound picture. "Turn it around", She said, nervously. I turned it around, it said, "pregnant". There we're so many emotions going through my head right now, and the main one was happiness. I kissed her, feeling her kiss me back. I pulled away. She looked down and I saw a tear drop from her eye. This broke my heart. I lifted her chin and pulled her into my lap, hugging her, and doing my best to comfort her. "Baby, what wrong??", I asked softly. "Well... when I was with Hayden, I had found out that I was pregnant and...- and- and...", she stuttered.

She broke down. This broke my heart even more. "He made me abort it, and then, he made me get a depo shot so that I couldn't have anymore kids!!!😭😭😭", she cried. She was hugging me like her life depended on it, like she was scared. I did my best to comfort her. "Shhh, shhh, it's ok baby, I would never make you abort it, it's ok, calm down, I'm here for you, everything's gonna be ok, shhh", I said soothingly, making her calm down. After she was fully calm, we left.

I drove back into the house. Everyone was standing there. "So, is she pregnant or not???😁😁😁", Johnny asked, with hope and excitement in his eyes. "Yes", Me and Annie said at the same time. They all started cheering. "Bet, now Zach, give me my 20 dollars", Kenzie said. "And Jayden, give me my 10 dollars", Armani said. "Wait, So you guys betted?", Annie asked. "Yup!", Will said. "You guys are literally 4 and 5 years olds🤦🏻‍♂️", I said, face palming. Me and Annie walked upstairs. She got in the bed and curled into a little ball. I sat down in front of her, rubbing her back. "You ok?", I asked. "Yeah...", she said, sounding exhausted. "Just take a nap, I'll be here when you wake up", I said. "Ok", she said. I pecked her lips. I saw her smile and blush. Then, she drifted off to sleep.

Later that night...

Annie woke up and we took a shower together. We got out and I just had on my boxers, while Annie, she just slept in her red lace thong😏. No bra, nothing, just her thong😏. We finally got in bed after making out for minutes and went to bed.

8:45am

I got up and started getting ready for work (Gang). Annie woke up and saw me. "Where are you going?", She asked, in her sleepy voice. "I gotta work", I said. She got up, still just in her thong. Her beautiful breasts just hanging out. She walked up to me and hugged me. "Do you have to go😩?", she whined. I hugged her back. "Yes baby, I'm the boss", I said. She started smirking. "But your also my boss😏", She said, smirking. I slapped her ass, making her blush. "Of course I am😏", I said, smirking. "Now I have to go", I said. I made out with her for a little then pulled away. "I love you💛", she said, hugging and kissing me one more time. "I love you more💛", I said, wrapping my arms around her waist and pecking her lips. I got down on one knee and started to talk to the baby. "And I love you too baby!", I said to her stomach. I kissed it and she giggled. I kissed her one more time and left out. Me and the boys left.

Narrator

Annie stared at her 6 month belly in the mirror. Her and Asher had found out that they we're having a healthy baby girl. Asher was excited. They had also bought their own house so that when Annie had the baby, they could move in it. Asher came up behind her and started massaging her waist. She now had more stretch marks. Annie had threw a few tantrums because she couldn't fit most of her clothes anymore.

Flashback!

Asher, Annie, And the gang we're having a swim day. Annie had wanted to put on her baby blue one piece swim suit. She tried to put it on but it didn't go over her bump. "UGHHH! I CANT FIT ANYTHING!!!", She yelled in anger. This caused Asher to run in the room and up to her. She was still mad. "Babe what's wrong?", Asher asked, worried. "I can't fit my swim suit because my stupid fat is in the way!!!", she yelled in frustration, and she was now crying. Asher comforted her. "Shhh, it's ok, your not fat, your pregnant, your carrying a baby inside of you", He comforted. She calmed down a little and just ended up picking out another one.

End of flashback.

Asher was now talking to him and Annie's unborn baby girl. "Hi babygirl! I can't wait to meet you, I'm going to spoil you a lot, and I'm gonna protect you from those boys", he said in a baby voice. Annie just giggled. "Ash, She must really be happy, because she can't stop kicking for nothing", Annie giggled. "Your kicking mommy, it's fun isn't it?", Asher, said in another baby voice, making Annie giggle even more.

Later that day...

Annie was chilling on the couch, just eating pickles with mustard on them (A/N: That's delicious af, you guys should try it). Kenzie And Layla we're with her. There was a knock at the door. Annie got up and looked through the peep hole and saw Jayden. She quickly opened the door and hugged Jayden. Jayden already knew that she was pregnant. "Awww, your bump's getting bigger!", Jayden cooed, rubbing Annie's stomach. Annie just giggled. Jayden sat with them and they continued watching the movie.

After the movie...

Jayden had left, Kenzie and Layla had went into Jenzie's room, and Annie was napping.