👶🏻17👶🏻

Narrator

Asher, Annie, And Jaylyn are in the hospital. Annie had the twins. Jaylyn is holding the girl and Asher is holding the boy. "Mommy, What do we name them?", Jaylyn asked. "Um, for the boy, how about Jonah, and for the girl, Rhyme", Annie said. Asher's face lit up. "That's perfect", he said. "That's what you said about Jaylyn", Annie said while giggling. Asher kinda giggled too. "So, Anyways, should we-" "Awww look at them!!!", they heard many voices. They looked up and saw the gang.

"Speaking of the devils", Asher said. "Ooo can I hold the boy?!?!", Will fan girled. "Sure", Annie said, handing him Jonah. "Aw, What are their names?", Jayden asked. {She's apart of the gang now btw, also she's dating Armani}. "Rhyme and Jonah", Asher said. "Those are hot names, from the looks of it, Jonah's gonna be a ladies man", Kenzie said while pinching Rhyme's pink cheeks. "Yeah, just wook at him!", I spoke in a baby voice.

"Uh Annie, where's Jaylyn???", Asher asked while looking around. Annie started panicking. She was about to get up until Asher sat her back down. "I'll go look for her, ok?", he asked. Annie slowly nodded. Asher walked out of the room to look for Jaylyn.

Asher

I was looking for Jaylyn. I heard little sobs that sounded exactly like hers. I turned around and saw her sitting on the floor crying. I quickly ran to her and picked her up and started comforting her. "What's wrong princess?", I asked. "Do you and mommy still love me?", she asked while crying. "Of course we do, we'll never stop loving you", I said. "But you guys love the babies more than me", she cried.

"Jaylyn, their babies, they need attention, but we still love you, no matter what, ok?", I asked. She smiled and nodded. I wiped her tears away. I put her down and grabbed her hand and we walked back into the room. The gang was gone and Annie was on the bed holding the babies, talking and cooing at them. Once she saw Jaylyn, her face lit up and she sighed of relief. "Where was she???", she asked worried. "I'll tell you later, but for now, let's have family time", I said while smiling. Annie smiled too. For the rest of the time, we just sat there having Angel family moments.