😐27😐

Asher

Me and Annie are laying in bed. Jaylyn and the twins came running in the room. They all looked scared and we're crying. Me and Annie quickly sat up and started comforting them.

"Shhh, what going on?", Annie asked while comforting the twins while I was comforting Jaylyn. "H-he's back!", Jaylyn said while crying. Me and Annie looked at each other with wide eyes.

"Who's back?", I asked. "H-Hayden", Jaylyn cried. "Yah, he wwote bad wowd on the window!", Rhyme cried. "Oh my god", Annie said. "Annie, dont, you'll scare the kids", I said. She took a deep breath.

"What else did he did? Did you guys see him?", I asked. "Yes, And he had a gun!", Jaylyn cried. Annie started pacing back and forth, hyperventilating.

"Ann-" "We need to pack and go" "Annie-" "it's not safe here at all" "An-" "I'm telling you, we mi-" "ANNIE!", I shouted. She stopped talking and pacing back and forth.

"Your scaring the kids", I said. "I'm sorry guys", she said. She kissed them on their cheeks. "You guys sit in the closet, there's a couch and a tv in there, me and daddy are gonna talk, ok?", Annie asked.

"Ok", they all said. They all got up and walked into me and Annie's huge closet. Jaylyn closed the door behind them. Annie sat down beside me.

"Asher, we really need to go, you don't know what Hayden is capable of, he's really dangerous", Annie said, she started hyperventilating really hard.

"Annie", I said softly. I grabbed her waist and started to massage it. She calmed down a little. "Ok, we're gonna move, but not too far away", I said. She nodded.

"Now look, I don't want want you panicking in front of the kids, they love you a lot and I don't want them to panick like that either", I said. She nodded and hugged me.

"Now we need to start packing and looking for houses"