👊🏽9👊🏽

Annie

I decided to ask Asher who Peyton an Jenna was. I walked downstairs with Jaylyn cradled in my arms. He was playing the game. I plopped down next to him. He paused the game and kissed me and Jaylyn. I blushed but snapped back into reality. "Ash, we need to talk", I said. He started looking straight. He sat his controller down and turned towards me.

"What's up?", He asked. "Who the hell is Peyton and Jenna?", I asked. He started sweating. "Um, they are two of my ex's...", he said. "So, they we're really on my page, why is that?", I asked. "They want me back, BUT, I don't want them, I want you", He said. I nodded in satisfactory. "Other than that, Hayden's been harassing me, on my page and in text", I said. "Let me see your phone", he said. I handed him my phone. He opened it and went to my iMessages. He clicked on Hayden's and saw the harassing messages. He looked angry.

He texted him this one text and blocked him on phone and social media. "This should be done for now", he said. He said.

Asher, me, And Jaylyn we're taking family pictures. Asher and Jaylyn grew EVEN closer. It's so fucking cute. Sometimes I even cry at the cuteness. Asher's so obsessed with her and I love it. Their relationship just melts my heart. Me and her have quite a relationship, especially when Asher goes on his missions. Anyways, after we we're done taking pictures, we started getting ready to take her to see Asher's family, again. Avi is a ladies man, and London, she told me that she's lesbian, but told me to keep it a secret, and I respected it. Anyways, here's what we're wearing⤵️:

Jaylyn⤵️:

Me⤵️:

Asher⤵️:

Asher⤵️:

We walked to the car

We walked to the car. I got in the passenger seat while Asher buckled Jaylyn in her car seat. He got in the driver seat and drove off. We got there. I got Jaylyn out of her car seat and Asher carried the car seat. We knocked on the door. London opened it and let us in, greeting us. Coco, Jody, and Avi we're sitting on the couch. Me and Asher went and sat on the couch in front of them. "Hi guys!", Coco greeted. "Hi mom!", Asher and I said in unison. We all agreed that it was ok for me to call her mom and Jody dad. "So... we we're wondering if we could keep Jaylyn, just for one night", Jody said. "Yeah, we're like really obsessed with her!", Avi added on. "Besides, you guys need a break, I mean, I know she's your child be she's our grandchild and we would like to see her more", Coco said. We both hesitated. "We're obsessed with her too", me and Asher whine. "Pleaseee?! She's so cuteee!!!", London whined. We hesitated again. "Ok, fine, she has extra clothes, wipes, diapers, and other stuff like that in her diaper bag", Asher said. "And make sure you bathe her every night, and when you do, wet her hair and brush it with her baby brush, and then-", I got cut off. "Annie! I raised Asher, I got this", Coco said, giggling. I giggled a little too. "I know, it's just, we're not used to being away from her", I said. "Yeah, like we stick to her like glue", Asher said.

"It's ok, we got her, now you two get home and have some fun, and also, I want more grand babies, so don't forget", Jody said. Asher and i's faces turned bright red. "We're waiting until Jaylyn get a little longer", Asher said, rubbing the back of his neck. "Well don't wait too long😊", Coco said, joking and smiling. We blushed even more. We said put bye's and I love you's and left. Alone time😏