👨‍👩‍👧11👨‍👩‍👧

Narrator

Asher and Annie woke up to their baby girl crying. Asher got up and went to her room. He picked her up and cradled her in his arms, slowly rocking her back and forth. She stopped crying and he gave her her pacifier. He laid her back in her crib and put her blanket over her. He then admired her and kissed her cheek. He glanced at her one more time then walked out, cracking the door open a little.

He got back to him and Annie's room and got in bed with her, she was sitting up on her phone. He then thought about something. "Ann's", He said, catching her attention. She looked over at him. "Yah?", She asked. "So, you should start going out more, like, you haven't been out since you had Jaylyn, and I really want you to have fun more", he said. Little did he know, Annie was thinking the same thing about him. "I was thinking the same thing about you", she said. They both chuckled. "So how about this, if one of us wants to go out, then the other one has to watch Jaylan, then if we both want to go out, then we can take her to your parents house because their obsessed with her", I said.

"Very smart", he said, smacking his girlfriend's butt. She giggled, making him smile. "So, What are we doing today?", Annie asked. "Um, I don't know, we could maybe have a family time in the house", Asher said. "Only if your talking about staying in the house all day, wearing comfy clothes and doing fun stuff", Annie said. "That's exactly what I mean", Asher said. "Then Of course", Annie said, smiling. She leaned down and kissed him, he kissed her back, gripping her waist. They pulled away. Jaylyn started crying again.

Annie got up and walked into her room. What she saw was really shocking. Jaylyn was out of her crib. She was standing up, using the crib to balance herself. She was on the verge of tears."ASHER COME HER, COME QUICK!!!", Annie shouted, now recording. Asher ran in really fast. "Wh-", he stopped once he saw it. He looked like he was gonna cry too. The went to her. Annie picked her up. "Awww, how'd you get out little cutie?!", Annie cooed, making Jaylyn giggle. "Your growing up so fast", Asher said, letting a tear drop, but Annie didn't notice. Thank god she didn't see He thought. He just stood there in awe, watching Annie and Jaylyn bond was to die for.

They carried her to they room, and spent hours bonding with their little joy❤️😊.