💙💜💛19💛💜💙

Asher

Annie and I are going to Chucky Cheese for Johnny and Kenzie's daughter, Layla's birthday party. Did I mention the some of the other gang couples have kids too? Anyways. I'm driving us there right now.

I had my hand rested on Annie's thigh. She looked at me and smiled and blushed. I smiled back. Her phone was ringing. "Hello...yah, we're on our way right now...oh ok, ok bye!", she spoke on the phone. She hung up.

"Who was that?", I asked. "It was Johnny, he said that the rest of the gang is there", she said. I nodded. We finally arrived. Annie got out the twins stroller while I held them. She unfolded it and I sat them in there. I held Jaylyn as we walked in.

We spotted the gang and walked up to them. "Hey guys", they said. We said hey to everyone. The kids went to go play. Lauren, Will, Lilia, And Emily wanted to help them and keep eyes out on them. Me and Annie sat down with the others. We had the twins in their stroller sitting right next to us.

Btw, if you guys don't know what happened to Avi, we told mom and dad what happened. They told the police and Hayden is serving 4 years in jail, I know right, but he deserves it. Anyways, one of the kids came up to us crying. It was Greg and Kylie's son, Jordan. (A/N; Kylie Jenner, Yes, I decided to add her in this). Greg picked him up.

"What happened?", Greg asked him. "This little girl slapped me", he cried. Annie and Kylie looked at each other. "What did she look like?", Annie asked. "She has short curly blonde hair", he said. Annie and Kylie looked at each other again. What the fuck?. They got up and ran in a direction.

"Is it just me or" "nope, we feel the same thing", Zach interrupted me. They came back laughing. "Annie, What the fuck did y'all do?", I asked with a raised eyebrow. "Chill bae we just talked to her, Jordan she likes you, go talk to her", Annie said.

"Yeah, gone head, she said she didn't mean to slap you", Kylie added on. Jordan jumped out of Greg's arms and ran back to the little girl. The girls got up and watched them. "They act like teenagers I swear", Carson said. "Forreal", Johnny said whole laughing. We all heard them squeal.

We got up and looked too. We saw Jordan and the little girl kissing. "Get some Jordy!", Kylie shouted. "Periodt babyboy!", Annie shouted. Once they we're done, we sat back down. "That shit was too cute", Kenzie said. "I know!", Annie added on. "Girl! I'm telling you, Jonah is gonna be a ladies man too, because he has Asher's genes", Brynn said.

Annie looked at me then at Jonah. "I know, they twins too, Asher, your their triplet", Annie said while giggling. Everyone else including me giggled too.