👶🏻12👶🏻

Asher

So, it's been a week since the thing with Jaylyn happened. Annie had taught her how to walk, run, etc,. Now that she walks and runs, she's sneaky, both good and bad. The baby even hits. She pulled Annie's hair through excitement, but other than that, she's a good baby. Anyways, I'm planning on proposing to Annie. I really love her. She not only gave birth to my first child, but she's the most beautiful and sweetest girl I've met in my life, and her mother skills are awesome. She still haven't told me why she doesn't talk to her family, but hopefully she does soon. Anyways, I'm getting ready to go on a mission. I actually like going on them, it's, there be a lot of shooting and I have to protect my gang.

Annie

Jaylyn is about to be 1 next month. I honestly wanna cry. She's such a smarty, a cutie, and even a baddie😭. Seeing her all grown up make me wanna throw myself on the floor/ground and cry my eyes out. My bab's growing up😭. Now, about Asher, he's the best boyfriend ever. I really wonder why he still hasn't proposed, but I'm gonna let him take his time.  Anyways, Asher just left for a mission. I picked Jaylyn up to go upstairs. She started squirming to get out of my arms. "You wanna try to walk up the stairs? Ok baby, mommy'll let you try", I spoke in a baby voice. I put her down and put her on the first stair. She grabbed the handle and started walking up the stairs. I was almost shocked. I started following up not too far behind her in case she fell. We reached the top of the stairs and started walking to me and Asher's room. I picked her up and put her on the bed and then got up there with her.

I laid down and she cuddled with me. Oh, in case Asher didn't tell you guys, she knows how to talk now. "Mommy I hungwy", she said. "You want food?", I asked. "Yes, I want fwuit", she said. The way she talked warmed my heart. "Ok, come on baby", I said, picking her up off the bed. I held her hand as we walked down the stairs. I walked into the kitchen and sat her in her high chair. I walked to the refrigerator and got all of the fruit out and then her princess bowl and a fork. My phone started ringing and it was sitting on Jaylyn's high chair. I looked at it and it was a FaceTime from Asher. "Answer it JayJay it's daddy", I said, cheerfully. She answered. "Daddyyyy!!!", she yelled.

FaceTime

"Hey Babygirl! What are you guys doing?", He asked. "Mommy's making me fwuit", she said. "See", she said, turning the camera on me. "Hey babe!", I said, still chopping the fruit. "Hey Anns!", He said. "Daddy whewe are you?", Jaylyn asked. "I'm at work", he said. "What's wowk?", Jaylyn asked. "It where you work at a place to get money", Asher said. I giggled to myself, hearing what he just said. Jaylyn giggled. I heard him laugh a little. "Daddy guess what, I know how ta walk up da stairs!", Jaylyn said. "Really? That awesome", Asher said. "Yah!", Jaylyn said. "Well can you put mommy on the phone?", Asher asked. "Yah!", Jaylyn said. "Ok, I love you babygirl!❤️", Asher said. "I wuv you too!❤️", Jaylyn said, blowing a kiss. Jaylyn held the phone out to me and I went over to her and grabbed it. I sat the phone on the counter facing me so that he could see me. "Hey babe, what are you guys doing today?", Asher asked. "I honestly don't know, we could go out when you get back", I said. "Yeah we could do that, where do you wanna go?", Asher asked. "Um, I don't know, maybe to the park, so that Jaylyn could get her first experience", I said. "That's actually a good idea", Asher said. "Besides, there's one right around the corner from us", he said. "Ok so it's settled, we're going to the park when I get home", he said. "Yup@, I said. I was done chopping the fruit and gave it to Jaylyn.

"Tanks mommy!❤️", Jaylyn said. "Your welcome baby❤️", I said, kissing her cheek. "Alright babe, I'll see you guys when you get home, I love you!❤️", He said. "I love you too❤️, bye", I said. He waved and we hung up.