😭22😭

Asher

"DADDYYYYY!", Annie moaned as I pounded into her tight pussy. "FASTERRR!", she moaned. Her moans we're turning me on so fucking much, I hope that I don't accidentally get her pregnant again. I grabbed her hair and thrusted harder.

I was groaning. I felt her tighten her walls around my dick. I thrusted harder. I then felt her warm creamy delicious cum release. I pulled out of her. I flipped her over and started licking it up. She pushed me on my back. She went down and started sucking my dick. "OH SHIT!", I moaned. I grabbed her hair and thrusted down her throat until I felt myself release.

She swallowed it all and collapsed next to me.

Me and Annie had been having sex a lot, and not just normal sex, extra rough and hardcore sex. She just turns me on so fucking much. I'm more than glad to call her my wife/baby mother. Btw, the kids are back home, but Annie made Jaylyn take a nap because she was acting bratty earlier. The twins we're wore out from playing around all day, so they fell asleep.

Now it's just me and Annie😏. I'm not gonna fuck her too much, because she's gonna have to walk tomorrow😏.

I rested my hands on her soft bare ass. She pulled the sheets over us and we fell asleep.
____________________________________
I woke up. Annie was still sleep, except, she was on her stomach. I sat up and yawned. I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom, forgetting that I was naked. I turned on the shower and set the temperature. I walked back into the room. I walked over to Annie and started shaking her awake.

She whined and slapped my hand away. "Anns, come on, we're taking a shower", I said. She didn't budge. I removed the sheets to reveal her delicious looking ass. I gave it a hard smack. Her head shot up and she looked at me, mugging me. I crossed my arms. She rolled her eyes and got out of bed. She walked passed me and walked into the bathroom.

She got into the shower. I followed her and got in too. She was already washing herself. I then started washing myself too.

Once we we're done, we got out and started drying ourselves. Annie then hung her dry towel back up, exposing her naked body. I followed her into our closet and we started looking for outfits to wear. I put this on⤵️:

Annie wore this⤵️:

Annie wore this⤵️:

We walked downstairs

We walked downstairs. Annie started making breakfast. Jaylyn came walking down the starts, rubbing her eyes. She sat at the table and put her head down. "You ok Jaylyn?", I asked. Annie turned around and saw that her head was down. She looked at me and turned back around. Jaylyn lifted her head back up. There we're tears on her face.

"No, I hurt my head😭", she said while crying. "Awww", I got up and walked over to her. I picked her up and sat down, sitting her down on my lap. "How did you hurt it?", Annie asked. "I don't know, it was bleeding😭", she said while crying. I saw Annie's eyes widen. She quickly walked over to us and started checking Jaylyn's head.

Her eyes widened. "Jaylyn, How did you do this?!", Annie asked in a scared and worried tone. "I hit my head on the corner of the wall😭", Jaylyn cried. "Oh no! Asher, get the twins ready, we need to get her to the hospital right now!", Annie exclaimed.

I quickly got up and rushed upstairs and put the twins in their car seats. Me and Annie put our shoes on and grabbed the twins car seats. I quickly strapped them in. Once I got in the car, I sped off to the hospital. "What happened?! Is her head split open???", I asked quickly and worriedly. "Yah, a little", Annie replied back.

Jaylyn started crying. "Awww no baby don't cry!", Annie comforted her. She reached back and grabbed her hand. "I'm really scared😭", Jaylyn cried. "It's ok honey, the doctors are gonna make you better, ok?", Annie asked. Jaylyn sniffed and nodded. We finally arrived at the hospital.

We quickly got out and grabbed the babies car seats and walked in. I went to the front desk and did all of the talking. The doctor came out and we walked into the room. Me and Annie sat the car seats on the couch. The doctor started checking Jaylyn's head.

"Ok, she's gonna need stitches, but since she's young, I'm gonna give her the invisible stitch", she said. Me and Asher looked at each other.

This is gonna be one hella of a doctors appointment...