🙌🏼24🙌🏼

Jaylyn

I'm sitting in class with my friends, Lilli and Mayah. I'm wearing this outfit⤵️:

 I'm wearing this outfit⤵️:

"Hey Jaylyn", I heard a whisper

"Hey Jaylyn", I heard a whisper. I turned around and saw Mayah. "Yah?", I whispered back. "It's time for dance practice", she whispered back. I nodded. She tapped Lilli and we all got up and walked to the teacher. We told her that it was time for us to go to dance practice.

We walked out the classroom.

Dance practice, here I come. There's just one problem, this girl named Harley Ortega is always picking on me. My parents don't know about it. I don't know why she hates me and I honestly don't care.

We arrived at practice and began practicing.
___________________________________

Asher

"DADDY YESSSSS!", Annie moaned as I pounded into her. I grabbed her by her throat and thrusted even faster. "AAAHHHHH", she moaned. I pulled out and came all over her stomach. I went down and licked up all of the cum that was leaking out of her delicious pussy.

All of the kids we're at school, so me and Annie are great. "That was so fun", she said, resting her right hand on my chest. "I know", I said while squeezing her ass. "Are we we going to Layla's 12th birthday party on Friday?", I asked. "Yah, Kenzie really wants Jaylyn to come", Annie said. "She's in love with Jaylyn", I said. Annie chuckled, making me chuckle.

"True, But now, let's just focus on us", she said while climbing on top of me again. She better pray that she's gonna be able to walk later and tomorrow😏.