👨‍👩‍👧8👨‍👩‍👧

Narrator

Asher opened the door to him and Annie's new house, wit their babygirl in his arm. Him and Annie walked upstairs to their room. Annie laid in the bed. She was exhausted from birth. The doctors had let her leave today right after she gave birth because she was fine, they clarified. Annie was watching Asher talk to Jaylyn. She started crying a little so Asher held held her closer and she stopped.

Asher was really attached to her and Annie loved it. Their plan was to take Jaylyn to Asher's parents house so that they could meet her. Asher has already told them that he had her. Anyways. Asher picked her up to change her diaper. Annie was falling asleep, she was still exhausted from birth. Asher looked over at her. "Annie, just go to sleep, I got her", he said softly. "Are you sure?", Annie asked, tiredly. "Yes, now just rest", Asher said. Annie nodded. She stood up and put her shoes and jacket in the closet. She went and took a shower and got in a comfy set⤵️;

 She went and took a shower and got in a comfy set⤵️;

Asher looked at her with heart eyes. "Hey Jaylyn, look at mommy, she's beautiful isn't she?", Asher spoke to her. Annie giggled and laid down. She closed her eyes and took a short nap.

Annie woke up to see Jaylyn next to her. She heart the shower going so she knew that Asher was in the shower. Jaylyn was playing with Annie's hair. Annie picked her up. She bounced her in her lap for a minute then cradled her in her arms. She began talking to her.

"Hi Jaylyn, I'm your mommy, when you get older we're gonna have so much fun together, we're gonna take lots of pictures, have nail dates, dinner dates, all types of them. It's gonna be so much fun. Maybe we'll even prank daddy a couple of times", Annie said. Jaylyn giggled a little. "That sounds fun, yeah, I know!", Annie giggled, kissing her little lips. "That. Was. The. Cutest. Mother-daughter. Video. I've. Ever. Taken. In. My. Life!", Asher said, stopping his recording. "You saw that whole thing?", Annie asked. "Yup, and now I'm gonna cherish it forever", he said. Annie giggled, and Jaylyn giggled with her.

A week later...

Jaylyn is now a week old. Asher and Annie has been the best parents to her. She's really attached to them too. She's a really bubbly baby. Asher decided to post a picture of her⤵️:

@asher