☺️7☺️

Asher

"How about this one, this one is adorable!", Annie cooed. Sooo... I know you guys are all wondering what the hell is going on. Basically, Annie is officially 9 months pregnant, and now, we're shopping for the baby. "No, I like this one, or maybe we could just get both", I said.

We we're debating on what stroller and car seat set we should get her. "Let's just get this one right here!", Annie cheered. I looked over at her and the stroller and car seat set. "Ooo, Yeah!!!", I cheered. "Now put it down, I've told you about lifting heavy things", I said, walking over to her and grabbing the car seat and stroller. She just rolled her eyes. Here's how the set looked⤵️:

 Here's how the set looked⤵️:

We then went onto bottles. Annie fangirled a little which I found funny but cute.

An hour later...

We we're finally done shopping. I started driving us back home.

Annie

As Asher was driving the baby was kicking. One hurt really bad, making me jolt in pain. "OW!", I yelped, clutching my stomach in pain. Asher pulled over. "Are you ok???", He asked, sounding and looking worried. "Yeah, she's just kicking a little hard bu-" "OW!!!", I yelled again, feeling more pain. I then felt a little. "Annie! Are you sure you ok?!", Asher yelled, worried. "Yeah, I'm fine!", I said. "Ok", he said, not fully convinced. He started driving again. Then that's when I felt it. I felt a burst of liquid, then I felt it drip on the seat.

I felt the worse pain on my lower stomach and screamed in pain, making Asher stomp the break paddle. "MY WATER BROKE!!!!!!", I screamed in pain. "FUCK! Ok, stay calm, I'm gonna get us to the hospital as fast as I can", Asher said. He sped to the hospital. He ran in and came back out with paramedics. They put me on a stretcher and rushed me in as fast as they can. I let out another blood piercing scream. They quickly got me to a room and got me changed into a hospital gown. Asher came running in. He looked worried.

"I called the others and their on their way right now", he said. I just nodded. The doctor came in. She's ready to push. There we're a lot of nurses and one of them we're looking at my vagina. It made me uncomfortable but oh well. I started pushing. I stopped for a minute to breathe. I started pushing again.

Asher

Annie grabbed my hand while she was pushing and it hurted like hell. But I just let it slide, because I wasn't feeling what she was fully feeling. She pushed a few more times and  baby girl was finally here😊. The doctors took her to wash her off. Annie was breathing really hard. "You ok!", I asked. "Shut up! You did this to me!", said, rolling her eyes. I just chuckled. The baby arrived and Annie was holding her. I studied her features, she looked just like me and Annie. My eye color, My eye shape, Annie lip shape, Annie's button nose. Annie looked at me and handed her to me. I was sitting on the bed next to Annie. "What are we gonna name her?", I asked. Annie looked like she was thinking. "How about Jaylyn Aria Angel", Annie said. "That's a beautiful name", I said, smiling. I leaned in and kissed Annie. She smiled. We pulled away.

My attention was now on Jaylyn. "Hi Jaylyn, I'm your daddy, I've been waiting to see you for 9 whole months, I love you!♥️", I said, kissing her little nose. She smiled which made my heart melt. "Awww, she's so adorable", Annie cooed. She started tearing up. "Awww don't cry", I comforted. I wiped her tears away, making her smile. We hear a camera flash. We looked up and saw the gang. "Omg! She's so adorable!", Lauren cooed as she let Jaylyn hold her finger. Jaylyn smiled again, showing off her little gums. "Awww, omg I feel like I'm gonna cry, Will, we need to have a baby", Lauren said. "Maybe", Will said.