👯‍♀️13👯‍♀️

(4 years later)
Asher

So, Jaylyn is now 4. Me and Annie are also married. I proposed to her at Jaylyn's 1st birthday, which was at the beach. Also, we're expecting twins, boy and girl. Our life has been perfect, except, Jenna, she's been trying to break me and Annie up for the longest. She's REALLY jealous of Annie. I know, a lot can change in 4 years. Annie is 8 months. Her hormones are psychotic. She literally ate all of the snacks, and I have to go get more. Anyways, we're going to the park with the gang. Btw, we stopped the gang. We still have LOADS of guns and stuff, but we can't tell or show Jaylyn until she's older. I refuse to let her hurt herself, she's really curious so she'll actually touch one.

Anyways, we got ready to go to the park. I then heard crying. It sounded like Annie. I quickly walked into the bathroom. She was on the floor. "Annie? What wrong?", I asked. She just looked at me. She then started crying again. "I can't fit in any of my clothes😭!", she cried. I honestly felt bad, but also wanted to laugh. I walked up to her and picked her up, hugging her and rubbing her back. "It's ok Anns, shhh, you have plenty of dresses that you could wear, like your purple, orange, and white tie dye one", I said, trying to make her feel better. It worked, thank god, I hate seeing her sad, it breaks my heart. She hugged me even tighter and I wiped her tears. "Thanks babe, I didn't even think of that", she said. "It's fine, I'm gonna go get Jaylyn ready, ok?", I asked. She nodded. We pecked lips and I walked out to Jaylyn's room.

Annie

I took a quick shower and put on my dress⤵️:

I wore my hair straight and parted down the middle

I wore my hair straight and parted down the middle. I also put on some lipgloss. I walked into Jaylyn's room. I stopped once I heard her and Asher talking. "How much do you love me and mommy?", Jaylyn asked. "Infinity And beyond", he said. Aww, that warms my heart. Once it got cuter, I started recording. "What about when you die, will you still love us?", She asked. "Yes, I'll never stop loving you guys❤️", he said. "Awww, your best daddy ever❤️❤️❤️" she said, hugging him. He smiled and hugged her back. I snapped a picture and they both looked up. I think I felt a tear go down my cheek. "That. Was. The. Cutest. Scene. Ever!", I said, walking over to them and covering both of their faces in kisses. They both giggled. We we're done and finally left to the park.