1'

"do you understand the second eighth beat y/n?" momo asks, walking over to said female.

"yes i do," y/n smiles, getting up from her sitting position and next to momo. "what steps are you in need of help?"

"after the body roll, are we supposed to cross our legs then turn? or do we turn, cross our legs then sweep our legs together?" momo asks while doing the steps.

"you first cross your arms, bringing them over your head," she explains doing the steps. "then as you bring your arms down, you cross your legs to turn, then you sweep them together."

"ah! i knew i was missing something! thank you!" momo exclaims as she runs back in front of the mirror to continue practicing.

"and here we have our lovely dance captain and choreographer, y/n!" ten jokes as he claps. y/n looks at him rolling her eyes, with a smile.

"i may be all those, but we all know you're the best dancer ten." she says after sitting back down.

"i maybe the best dancer, but we all know you're in front of taeyong when it comes to dancing." ten wiggles his eyes brows as he takes a seat next to her.

"not really, we both are in the same 'spot' as you say it." she dismisses his comment.

"however you say it, but it doesn't change the fact that every time we share the dance room with them, you leave his team captivated," he says leaving a light punch on her shoulder. she looks at him before throwing a half drunken water bottle at him. "you little turd bagel, i swear i'm gonna-"

"y/n can you help us!" lucas exclaims from across the room. y/n rolls her eyes as she gets up.

"i'll be back, make sure you tell everyone we have fifteen minutes before taeyong's team gets her for the day!" she tells him before walking to lucas, as he gives her a thumbs up.

"places everyone!"y/n yells, making everyone run to their spots. she starts the music, running to her spot, making everyone focus. as they start dancing, taeyong's team walks in, taking a seat as they start to stretch, while watching y/n's team in silence.

with y/n being center for the beginning, everyone, being taeyong's team, watches her with intent, as if they were trying to see why y/n's team consider her an amazing dancer, and why they think y/n is a better dancer than their own team leader. they knew her for having an advantage, which were fitting multiple concepts when it came to dancing.

as the song ends, everyone respectively claps, but y/n's team were cheering for having a run through with minor mistakes. y/n and ten both get up as they both shove each other playfully. taeyong's group have all walked to the floor as they start to run over small parts.

"so taeyong, any words for the amazing performance?" haechan asks trudging over to said person.

"looks pretty average to me." taeyong responds with a shrug.

"whatever you say boss." haechan responds walking back to y/n's side of the dance room.

"this situation makes no sense to me what-so-ever. you just had to go around, trying to boost your ego some more, by trying to degrade a female. and doing that made half our team leave, to switch to her side," chaeyoung says, walking up to him.

"if you're really gonna give me this talk, again, then why don't you switch teams?" taeyong asks giving her a glare.

"i'm saying is, why don't you two resolve your problems, and make one team?" she asks before going back to practicing.

"hey everyone! including team ty, y/n and i are hosting a dinner party at the neo culture restaurant, everyone is welcome! all expenses as covered by myself, kun, jisoo, and y/n. hope to see you there!" ten announces as some cheer, and some talk upon each other.

"please do come to me by the end of practice if you will be attending so i know how many seat i am going to reserve, thank you!" y/n ends.

"will you go ty?" yuta asks him after walking up to him. taeyong shrugs before answering.

"will you?"

"yeah, besides, they're willing to pay. besides, its not like we've ever done that for them," yuta responds before nudging taeyong's arm. "this is the third time they have invited us for dinner. we've never invited them anywhere with us."