11'

after taeyong and y/n had left the apartment, they met up with the other members, before heading into separate cars to head to the diner. later after brunch they all stayed at the parking lot, talking to one another, trying tot get to know y/n a bit more. 

"i'm so sorry i didn't tell you that we were staying over night," yuta apologizes with an upset face. "it totally slipped my mind. i'm so sorry." 

y/n smiles and waves her hand. "it's no worries, taeyong-oppa offered that i stayed with him since there were no more rooms available."

"how did you and oppa arrange the sleeping arrangement?" seulgi asks, crossing her arms. 

"i slept on the floor." taeyong answers with a nod, pursing his lips together. 

a part of y/n was happy that taeyong didn't tell them that they cuddled all last night and solved all their problems, but a part of her was mostly sad because she knew that what had happened last night would have probably been a one night thing. she nods in response placing a fake smile upon her face, as she thinks to her self. 

'that was just a one night thing, taeyong was made just being nice.' y/n thought to herself.

"we have a couple of hours before the competition," johnny starts. "what are you all planning on doing?"

"i was going to take y/n to the near by mall," yuta starts. "does anyone want to come with us?"

"nah, you guys can go alone," doyoung says winking at yuta, which taeyong doesn't miss. "see you later!"

"y/n-ah, do you want to go?" yuta asks, holding his hand out. 

"let's go." y/n links hands with him, walking towards his car, not before earning wolf whistles from jimin, jungwoo, johnny and mark.

taeyong stares at them intently with a deep frown on his face. he knew that he wouldn't be able to have a chance with y/n, because his best friend had already taken her attention from him. he looks down, licking his lips in sadness and jealousy. 

"hyung, are you okay?" mark asks. 

"yes i'm fine." taeyong says harshly, making mark lift his arms in defense mumbling an 'okay,' before walking away.

with yuta and y/n they both have a small talk during their drive towards the mall filled with laughs as well as signing. it get silent after one small laughing session, he decides to bring the volume down, before speaking up. 

"y/n," yuta says. "can i tell you something?"

"go ahead oppa." y/n says with a smile.

"i like you," yuta says, glancing at her from the side. "but, you don't have to say anything, because i know you don't have feelings for me."

"i'm sorry." y/n mumbles playing with her fingers. 

"it's fine, but call me selfish, but can i kiss you?" yuta asks arriving at the mall parking lot, parking his car. "one the lips, just once? please?"

y/n stares at her lap as yuta stares at her. when it came to someone begging her for something, she wouldn't be able to decline, but when it came to situations like these, she didn't know what to do. she sighs before looking at him. she knew what she was about to do was wrong, but she felt pity for hi, especially since his sadness, was because of her.

she leans in closing her eyes, before placing her lips on yuta's. he kisses back, holing the back of her neck, making it a deeper kiss. she slowly pulls away, before pecking his lips one more time with a sad smile. 

"thank you so much, y/n," yuta says with a small smile as well. "will this get in the way of our friendship?"

"of course not," y/n says giving a full smile. "we can't control our feelings."

"thank you." yuta says sadly, earning a hug which y/n returns. 

-

and i oop- im sorry, i had to for the yuta fans out there