19'

two weeks have gone by, with at least three people visiting every day. all giving her gifts and all had been staying with her in her spare time.

yuta, ten, kyungsoo and kun have all been the ones to visit her the most. all have been to at least to two of her therapy sessions.

everyone thought it was best not to continue with the competition and not to attend regionals until y/n was finally able to walk once again.

taeyong had finally talked to ten and kun, asking for them to help him with his plan on apologizing to her.

he had started with clearing the air between him and yuta, as well as ten and kun. he had also explained the situation to kyungsoo, which made kyungsoo hesitate in helping him, but soon agreeed.

it had finally been the day where taeyong's plan was going to be put into action. he had both teams in on helping, and had also had y/n's brother to be apart of the plan.

taeyong had spoken to her doctor as well as nurse if they were okay with his plan to be put into play in the back of the hospital where there was a little open space filled with grass as well as trees.

he starts to text everyone the plan, as it would talk place during sun down. he was also informed on how y/n would still ask about him, making his heart clench. he would have visited if he wasn't working as hard to get two part time jobs to be able to afford everything.

it was finally time as the sun was barely starting to set, and everything was in place and ready to go.

"y/nnnn." ten coos making y/n looking up from her phone with an eyebrow raised.

"yessss?" she asks.

"i'm talking you somewhere!" ten says pulling up her wheel chair next to her bed. "hop in!"

with the help of ten, she was successfully able to sit comfortable in the wheel chair as they started to head towards the elevator. as they reached the ground floor, she was greeted with kun holding a rose.

"what's this?" she asks as she takes the rose kun was holding out to her.

"there's a note." kun says making her look at the rose.

'i'

"let's keep going!" ten says pushing her wheel chair. "see yah hyung."

"for you m'lady." johnny says coming from behind a corner scarring her.

"aish, you giant." y/n says taking the rose.

'am'

"what's going on?" y/n asks looking up at ten, as he has a smile plastered on his features.

"you'll see." he says.

"wah eonni," yerim says as she walks to her from the end of the hall. "you still look beautiful, sorry i couldn't visit recently, i had classes."

"it's fine yeri-ah." y/n smiles.

'sorry'

"ten." y/n mumbles as she sees the open doors, as everyone she was friends with stands in a line.

"this is where i leave you." ten says as he stops pushing her as she sits in the middles of the area which was lit up with fairy lights hung by trees, food and other decorations.

one by one, each member of both teams go in front of her with a rose. they all compliment her as they come up to her.

'i am so sorry, you are not a whore, and i didn't mean anything that i've told you. i meant everything i said that night. and-'

the roses put together read, but was cut off. she looks up as she sees taeyong holding a bouquet of pink roses. he walks up to her nervously. y/n gives a small smile, as she takes the roses from him. on a little card it had read,

'i'm in love with you.'

y/n tears up as she stares at him.

"i'm so sorry y/n, i was blinded by jealousy and i didn't mean anything bad i said about you. please give me a chance. i promise to make it right. just please know that i love you. even after everything i've done wrong," taeyong says looking into her eyes as he speaks truthfully. "i meant everything i said that night, you are beautiful, and you're not- a whore-"

"shhhh, if i was able to stand i would kiss you," y/n says with a small smile. "so if you would like, please kiss-"

before finishing her sentence he places a kiss onto her lips as everyone cheers behind them making them smile.

"hey, lee," kyungsoo calls out. "hurt her again you won't have any kids."

"i'll do everything in my will power to make it right." taeyong says with a smile.

"you have one chance," y/n says holding up a finger. "don't mess it up!"

"okay! can we eat now?!" haechan asks earning laughs.

"you brat!" taeil exclaims.

"i love you too taeyong." y/n tells him.

"i love you more," taeyong says going behind her, pushing her chair. "now let's get some food before they finish it."

"taeyong! good job with the bubble tea!" ten says patting his back.

"you did tell me she likes bubble tea." taeyong says with a smile.

"take care of her." ten whispers into his ear making taeyong nod.