4'

"that wasn't such a smart deal you made." kyungsoo scolds y/n.

"i know. but it was bound to happen, we've been having ties for a while now during city competitions." y/n states taking a bite from her croissant.

"it's better than losing and not being able to compete in regionals." kyungsoo adds on.

"oppa, it's fine. i can handle this. just trust me," y/n says finishing up her croissant. "i have to go now, i'm heading to the cafe to study. see you later oppa."

y/n bids him goodbye with a kiss on the cheek.

"be back before dark if you're by yourself. if you're with ten or kun, be back by eleven." kyungsoo says, making y/n smile with a nod as she picks up her supplies. 

y/n leaves the apartment after locking the door. she steps out the apartment lobby, not before greeting people passing by with a smile or a good morning. after a while she finally gets to the cafe, which was located fifteen minutes away from her apartment. 

she walks inside as she smiles at the people behind the counter, as they notice her to be one of their regulars. she walks to the counter as she pulls out cash. 

"hey y/n, do you want the usual?" woojin asks with a smile.

"hey woojin-oppa, i want to try something else. i heard hyunjinnie makes lisa's regular which keeps her awake? she said it was an iced vanilla coffee, with three pumps of sweetener and six shots of expresso? i didn't sleep early last night and i have to stay up to study." y/n explains with a pout. 

"don't worry about it, i'll tell hyunjin, you can pay before you leave." woojin tells her before she thanks him and walks to an empty table by a window.

y/n pulls out her laptop, as well as some pencils and a binder, before opening her laptop to get to studying. 

"y/n-noona! i made your coffee!" hyunjin greets her before placing her order on her table. 

"thank you jinnie," y/n smiles, before sipping the iced coffee. "wow, this is good."

"no problem noona, if you need anything else just head to the counter, i'm on cashier duty now," woojin smiles to her. "talk to you soon!"

"don't work too hard." y/n tells him, making him give her a thumbs up.

y/n starts reading over notes, after writing down important details. after a good period of studying, she sits up straight before stretching her limbs out. 

"y/n?" yuta calls out to said girl.

"hey yuta," y/n greets him. "want to sit with me?"

"thank you." yuta smiles as he sits across from her.

"what are you doing here?" she asks, closing her laptop. 

"i was in the mood for some coffee, what about you?" he asks, sitting forward.

"i needed to study, and my oppa was having some friends over." she explains shortly.

"am i disturbing? i can go if you want." he says with furrowed eyebrows.

"you're okay, i can study tomorrow as well, and i have to get going soon." she waves her hand, shortly after putting her stuff away in her book bag.

"yuta?" hyunjin asks walking over to y/n and said male's table.

"that's me." yuta lifts his hand. 

"wah, y/n, didn't know you had a boyfriend." hyunjin teases, placing Yuta's drink down.

"shut up. he isn't my boyfriend," y/n mumbles covering her blushing cheeks with her drink. "and here's the money."

"you are a lucky man, she only brings ten and kun here with her." hyunjin teases even more, grabbing the money.

"oppa, stop, go away," y/n whines, pushing him away. "you're embarrassing me."

"okay, fine," hyunjin smirks. "use protection."

"oppa!" she exclaims covering her face with her sleeves. 

"you know him?" yuta asks in amusement.

"i'm a regular here." y/n says fanning off her warm cheeks.

"oh wow, i should come here more often then." yuta flirts giving her a sly wink. 

"yuta, please not now." y/n mumbles covering her cheeks once again.

"hey, i'm older than you, you should be calling me oppa." yuta fires back.

"sorry oppa," y/n says putting her hands up to her cheeks, being cute. "please forgive me."

"wah, cute," yuta whispers. "forgiven."

"haha, we should get to know each other more," y/n smiles, pulling out a piece of paper, writing something down. "here's my number. text me sometime."

yuta smiles taking the paper, getting up as she gets up from her seat. 

"i will." yuta responds grabbing his drink. 

"see you later oppa." y/n hugs him, before leaving.

"wow, already into noona?" woojin asks coming up from behind yuta.

"ah, you scared me," yuta clutches his chest. "besides, i've liked her ever since she stepped foot into our dance room."