12'

the dance concerted finally come to an end, as yuta drives taeyong, jaehyun who was currently sharing a room with him, and y/n back to the hotel. y/n had tried countless of times to try and talk to taeyong during the whole competition, but was quickly cut off by him just giving short and bland responses without looking at her. 

they all had finally arrived at the hotel, as everyone bids one another good night, heading back up to their respective rooms. the walk to the room was quiet between y/n and taeyong, as he kept a pace where he was in front of her the whole time.

finally arriving to the room, taeyong goes straight to his bag to get his sleep wear before speaking up. "go in the restroom first."

y/n complies walking into the restroom, after grabbing her needed items. she changes quickly, after brushing her teeth, walking out the bathroom. she notices taeyong, still hasn't been changed yet, as she walks past him quickly letting him change. 

sitting on the bed as she does her skin basic skin care routine, she watches taeyong maneuver around the room, with a solemn expression displayed on her face. 

"taeyong-oppa are you upset with me?" y/n asks, more of a whisper.

taeyong ignores her as he continues to fold up his clothes, making y/n call out to him one more time. 

"oppa?" y/n says a bit louder making taeyong freeze. "did i do something?"

"you know," taeyong starts off shaky, trying not to let his jealousy come over him. "never mind."

"please oppa, i need to know what i did wrong, is it because i was bothering you at the concert? is it because i've been getting to close? what did i-"

"you getting close to my members! especially my male members! you- you're acting like a real whore! " taeyong exclaims not being able to hold in his jealousy no longer.

"i- what?" y/n asks tearing up.

"whatever i said last night was me being nice!" taeyong adds on, with a hard glare. 

y/n stands in shock as tears fall onto her cheeks. 

"y/n, i- didn't mean it," taeyong starts as he realized what he had said. "i- i was just-"

"just what?" y/n asks in a whisper as tear fall onto her face. "if that's what you really felt, then don't lead me on."

taeyong stares at her not being able to form words because of the shock that had over came him. y/n stares at him waiting for him to say something, but get no answer. she grabs all her items, throwing a sweater on, as she walks toward the door before turning around, with tears falling.

"i have nothing going on with your members, because i fell in love with you." y/n says with a glare walking away from the room not before slamming the door behind her. 

-

eight more chapters left!