10'

"oppa, wake up." y/n shakes taeyong lightly, earning a groan in response.

"just a little longer y/n-ah." taeyong mumbles hiding his face within the pillow.

"your members want to go out to brunch." y/n says shaking him once again.

"okay, you can go to the restroom first to change." taeyong says stretching.

y/n hums in response, getting her necessities from her bag, before heading to the restroom. y/n brushes her teeth tiredly, as she stares at herself. she had been feeling a tingling sensation in her chest ever since yesterday night, when she and taeyong had talked and cuddled.

she knew she had fallen in love with him, even if they had only been around each other for less than twenty four hours. before they had even spoken to one another, she would notice the small, but meaningful actions he had displayed, to show that he does care for his members. even if she didn't necessarily see him as a lover, but she saw him as a colleague she wouldn't mind being with.

yesterday night had really showed that she does have romantic feelings for him, but she knew he wouldn't feel the same because they barely had known each other. she continues thinking about what had happened in the last couple of days, when she had spoken to yuta, when she met nayeon and overall hd finally seen that she does like taeyong. she sighs after she had finished getting changed into a light pink polo that was a size bigger and white jeans, in which she tucks in the front of her polo into.

walking out the bathroom, she had noticed taeyong had finished changing and was holding his toothbrush as well as his tooth paste. she blushes as she looks away from what he was wearing. he was wearing a black logo t-shirt with black jeans which he had also tucked his dirt in, with a black belt. avoiding eye contact as she puts her items away as taeyong watches her confused, before walking into the bathroom.

"aigoooo." y/n whispers as she closes her bag, putting it away.

she picks her phone up, as she decides to take a selfie and a mirror selfie, she opens the windows and starts to take pictures.

"ah no invite?" taeyong asks scarring the female.

"ah! oppa!" y/n exclaims slapping his shoulder. "we can take picture later, i already posted this picture. see?"

"it's cute," taeyong says earning a smile

"it's cute," taeyong says earning a smile. "but, it would look better if i was in it."

"hey!" y/n exclaims hitting him once again.

"keep hitting me and i won't follow you." taeyong teases sticking his tongue out at her.

"meanie." y/n mumbles.

"are you ready now?" taeyong asks earning a nod.

"yep, let's go now." y/n says walking towards the door after turning all the lights off in the room, exciting the room.

-

this is just a filler chapter :D