9'

taeyong laid in the same position since y/n had fallen asleep. listening to her soft snores, she keeps a hand around his torso, fidgeting every once in a while to fix her position. he stares at the female in his arms because of not being able to sleep.

many thoughts had been running through his head when they had both bid one another good night. he wasn't sure of what had come over him, becoming bold all of a sudden to some one he had only started getting comfortable with. he wasn't even sure with the feelings he had started developing within his chest. lightly sighing to himself he pushes away the deep feelings he was having, and only considered them to be the feeling of fondness.

unwrapping y/n's arms from from his waist, careful not to wake her up, he gets up from successfully unwrapping her arms. he walks into the bathroom to wash his face. he stares at himself in the mirror, after turning the lights on to ruffle his hair in confusion. he steps out the bathroom to glance y/n to check if she had woken up. he had to admit, she was beautiful, smart, talented and much to say, she was very well mannered. he had also liked the way she was when she had her leader role in play. he steps back into the bathroom to wash his face once agin.

"oppa?" y/n speaks out sleepily. taeyong doesn't answer from panic. "did he go somewhere?"

taeyong found it cute on how she was talking to himself, before answering her. "i'm in the restroom."

"is it okay to go over there? the door is open." y/n asks after yawning.

"sure," he answers stepping out the bathroom. "did i wake you?"

"not really, i woke up because i suddenly got cold." y/n answers standing in front of him.

"i should have put the blanket on you, i'm sorry." taeyong apologizes.

"it's okay, why are you awake at this hour?" y/n asks rubbing her cheeks. "it's three thirty."

"i just had some thoughts that were keeping me from falling asleep." taeyong answers truthfully.

"wanna talk about it?" y/n asks looking up at him. "is it because i was to close to you?"

"no, it's not that, i enjoyed cuddling with you." taeyong whispers looking at her.

"you don't have to tell me." y/n says with a yawn.

"it's not important anyways." taeyong says with a small shrug.

"do you need a hug?" y/n asks opening her arms. taeyong smiles hugging her with his arms wrapping around her neck, and y/n's arms around his torso. "do you want sleep now? we don't have to cuddle, if you're not comfortable."

"i wanna cuddle," taeyong says with a soft voice. y/n nods, pulling away from the hug, grabbing his bigger hands in her own, tugging him into bed, after turning the bathroom light off.

"oppa," y/n calls out after getting comfortable with taeyong, she earns a hum in response. "have you ever had a girl friend?"

"well, i had two, but they weren't serious, and they both didn't work out," taeyong answers playing with her hair. "how about you?"

"i had one," y/n pauses to yawn. "he didn't appreciate my passion for dance, and constantly insulted my dancing. so i ended it."

"aish, the nerve of that guy." taeyong whispers waving his unoccupied arm in the air, preteding he was fighting someone.

y/n laughs before grabbing his arm and linking their arms. "you will not fight anyone, no matter what while i'm still alive, oppa."

"fine." taeyong puts playfully. y/n smiles before kissing his cheek, making him blush very hard.

"i'm sorry," y/n apologizes covering her lips with a hand. "i have a habit of kissing people's cheek if i'm comfortable with them."

"have you," taeyong hesitates to ask. "kissed other guy's cheeks?"

"well, yeah," y/n nods. "i've kissed ten-oppa's cheek, kun-oppa, lisa-eonnie, yerim-ah, jisoo-eonnie and my older brother."

"ah," taeyong says. he clenches his jaw, at hearing other guy's name, besides her older brother's, that she has kissed, feeling jealous. he pulls y/n closer to his body in a protective manner, not wanting to let other guys take her away from him. he had feelings that he knew was jealousy, because he knew other guy's can gain her attention and not only him.