3'

"hey glad you can all make it!" y/n exclaims as everyone arrives at the restaurant.

"thank you for inviting us!" jimin responds, while others agree.

"you can order what you want. it doesn't have to be cheap if that's what you're thinking." kun adds with a smile.

"what are you getting sicheng-oppa?" y/n asks as she turns to her left.

"i'm not sure. should i get soup? or ribs?" sicheng asks while looking through the menu.

"get both if you want, you can eat the ribs tomorrow, or vise versa after your classes." y/n tells him making him nod in agreement.

"thanks y/n-ie." he smiles, making her nod with a smile.

"can we get desert?" johnny says out loud, earning a glare from taeyong.

"we haven't even started eating a meal yet johnny." teayong scolds.

"i can pay for my part of the check and i can pay for all the desert." y/n says making johnny, lucas, haechan and yerim smile.

"no, you guys can buy your own desert," ten stops them. "y/n, you shouldn't be spoiling them to much. you're already paying for their meals."

"but—" y/n starts with a pout, but was cut off.

"no buts, not cuts, no coconuts. y/n you need to save your money for yourself." hoseok adds in. y/n looks down before looking back up.

"can i pay for a cake and they can all split it?" she asks.

"no-" ten answers before being cut off.

"i'll pay the deserts." taeyong speaks up making y/n look at him, her attention being brought to the waiter walking to their table.

"what can i get you today? any drinks?" he asks.

y/n speaks first asking for waters as well as some lemonades. taeyong speaks up after asking for waters and some beverages.

"i'll be back." the waiter smiles before walking off.

"y/n do you have your essay done?" doyoung asks from across the table, to said female.

"yes, why?" y/n asks.

"i need help analyzing. i think i'm doing it wrong." doyoung asks with a small smile.

"sure! just share the doc to me." y/n tells him, picking her phone up from the table.

"you have classes together?" johnny asks with an 'o' face.

"yes we only have music class together," doyoung answers. "i sent it."

"yeah, i got it." y/n answers, with her words trailing off as she reads his essay.

"we should have an ice breaker game." lucas brings up.

"hey everyone, sorry for being late," yuta speaks up as mark follows behind him. "i forgot to inform you that i was picking mark up today."

"no worries, have a seat." y/n smiles, putting her phone down as she gets up to greet them with a high five and a hug from mark before sitting back down.

"lucas said we should have an ice breaker game for those who don't now each other," haechan says causing mark to nod in agreement. "we should play twenty one questions. where we go around the table as one person asks a question, and everyone answers, then the next person asks a question."

"that's a good idea." jisoo speaks up.

"wait, let me tell doyoung my input on his essay," y/n interrupts. "doyoung-ssi you're missing a connection and a concluding ending sentence. that's it."

"ah, alright thank you," said male giving a smile, receiving one back.

"we can start with yerim-noona then from her clockwise." haechan pats her back.

"well, i don't know most of your names, so can you tell me your names, and age?" yerim asks. "i'll start, my name is kim yerim, and i am twenty years old, 1999."

"my name is l/n y/n, and i am twenty one years old, 1998."

"dong sicheng, i'm twenty-two, 1997."

"i'm lucas, but my real name is wong yukehi, i am born 1999."

"lee donghyuck, call me haechan, i am nineteen i'm an 'o' liner."

"lee taeyong, i am twenty-four, 1995."

"nakamoto yuta, 1995."

"seo johnny, 1995."

"i'm mark lee, 1999."

"park jimin, 1995."

"im jaebum, twenty-five, 1994."

"kim doyoung, 1996, twenty-three years of age."

"my name is too long, but call me ten, 1996."

"i am qian kun, 1996."

"im kim jisoo, 1995."

"and i'm your hope, your angel, jung hoseok, 1994."

"hello, here are your drinks, what would you like to order?" the waiter comes back placing the drinks down.

everyone starts to tell him their order, once he leaves they continue to play twenty one questions.

"taeyong-hyung, your turn." mark says taking a sip of his drink.

"i don't have one yet, i'll ask you guys once i have thought of one." taeyong says tapping his chin as he receives a nod.

the night had come to an end as everyone walks out, after the respective people payed, they all stood at the from, bidding good bye to one another.

"i have a question now. who is a better dancer? y/n? or me?" taeyong asks making everyone become quiet.

"taeyong-ssi, i don't think this question is necessary." y/n speaks up, breaking the silence.

"but i really do, this has been going on for quite a while now. you even had three of my dancers leave my group and into your's. you even had ten to join your team."

"if you really want to settle this, saturday, nct street, one against one. crowd determines winner. there's no backing down." she says, holding her hand out.

"deal. winner gets title, loser is no longer allowed to dance in regional competitions," he says, shaking her outstretched hand. "get ready y/n."

"you're on taeyong."