8'

"wah, you did such an amazing job taeyong-ssi." y/n compliments as she looks in the bathroom mirror to look at her hair. 

"i've braided my hair for competition before," taeyong answers as he begins to get under the covers. "you should really be calling me taeyong-oppa."

"really? i've never seen braids on you," y/n says before making her way onto the bed as well, getting comfortable. "taeyong-oppa."

"i've only done braids twice," taeyong starts as he turns off his bed side lamp off. "but it was before you moved here."

"i would like to see you with braids," y/n laughs lightly before turning her bed side lamp off as well.

"maybe one day." taeyong mumbles before facing the wall. 

"oppa," y/n calls out before laying down, facing taeyong's back. "why do you really want to know who's better between both of us when it comes to dancing?"

taeyong turns around facing y/n before answering, "well, i was the first one to have founded this city's first dance team, and well when you came, you were an a amazing dancer and when most of my team mates told me about you, i guess you can say you were a threat to me. and when i was informed you had started your own dance team, and we had to share one dance room, it added to my anger. then three of my team mates decided to leave my team, at the same time with no explanation, i thought it was because they lost their passion in dancing, even if they were such amazing dancers. then they came to the dance room one day when i was trying to make choreography, i saw them taking to ten. call me rude for eavesdropping, but i heard they were going to join your team, i was beyond furious."

"taeyong-oppa, are you still angered with me?" y/n asks softly avoiding eye contact with him. 

"at first i was," taeyong answered. "but as months started going by i noticed why they enjoy you so much, then my blindness was covered by jealousy. i wanted to be the only one on top, so that night when you invited us to dinner, i noticed how my team mates enjoyed being around you so much, i was afraid that they would all leave me."

y/n stays quiet as she thinks of what to do, as taeyong stares at y/n waiting for an answer. except she doesn't answer as she scoots closer to him slowly, hesitating if she should hug him or not. he notices her intentions as he just pulls her closer to his chest.

"are you uncomfortable?" taeyong asks, pulling her chin up to see her face, as he keeps a small distance between them.

"no," y/n whispers staring at him. "are you?"

"not at all." taeyong whispers.

y/n smiles as she closes the gap between them putting her face to his face as she starts to blush at her own actions. taeyong blushes as he hugs her form against his body, nesting his face on the top of her head with a smile.

"what will happen to our deal oppa?" y/n asks looking at him.

"now that i've told you what i felt, i think this comepetion would just be for fun," taeyong answers her question, looking into her eyes with a smile. "the losing team would still be able to preform at regionals."

"are we going to tell our members?" y/n asks.

"we'll keep it secret." taeyong winks earning a laugh from the female. 

taeyong smiles bringing a hand up to her cheek caressing it, making her blush. y/n tries to cover her blushing face with her hands, causing taeyong to grab her hand not letting go. 

"you're beautiful you know what?" taeyong asks bring their intertwined hands up to his lips. 

"you're making me embarrassed." y/n mumbles hiding her face into his chest earning chuckle. 

"we should sleep now." taeyong says, letting go of her hand, hugging her neck, pulling her close to him.

"alright oppa," y/n says, putting an arm around his torso. "night oppa."

"night y/n-ah." 

-

a little fluff chapter, this made me bust all my junguwus.