14'

taeyong sits on the bed staring at the floor not being able to comprehend what he had said, and most importantly, what y/n had said. he knew he had messed up because his feelings had gotten to the best of him.

he stares at his clenched fists, knowing that there wouldn't be a chance for him to have y/n in the future because of his stupid mistake. he had her heart, yet he crushed it due to jealousy.

he didn't know how he was going to explain to yuta that he made y/n upset, and made her leave, but he had to do it. yuta was the one who invited her, and was one of the sole reasons why he and y/n had talked, and had cuddled.

taeyong decides it was best to tell yuta what had happened in person instead of text, and calls him.

"yuta." taeyong says as the line picks up.

"what's up ty?" yuta asks concerned. "i thought you would be asleep."

"i did something," taeyong starts. "can you come to my room please? its 721."

"on my way." yuta says hanging up the phone.

after waiting a while, taeyong hears a knock on the door, opening it to be greeted with yuta. he invites him in, sitting on the bed.

"where's y/n?" yuta asks as he looks around.

"she left." taeyong answers.

"what? why?" yuta asks concerned.

"we argued," taeyong starts. "and i said some very mean things, and i made her cry making her leave."

"what did you tell her?"

"that- that she was a whore," taeyong says shakily. "and that i was only being nice to her."

"you called her a what?" yuta asks clenching his jaw.

"i was jealous! and then i just got upset, and let words out my mouth!" taeyong says running a hand through his hair.

"listen," yuta says sharply. "the only reason you should be jealous is because we kissed. not because you see her being friend-"

"you kissed?" taeyong asks clenching his fist.

"wanna know why?" yuta asks with a hard expression. "because she doesn't love me back."

"yuta, this sounds ridiculous. what are you saying?"

"i asked her to kiss me because i knew she wouldn't be mine. i was only willing to give her you, but you messed up."

"what are you saying?" taeyong asks with wide eyes.

"i'm saying is, maybe it was a mistake to be generous and let the girl i like go to someone else," yuta says taking a deep breath to cool down. "let me ask you something, do you like her?"

"i'm not sure." taeyong answers, unsure of his own feelings.

"does she make you smile?"

"yes."

"do you get jealous seeing her with me or another guy?"

"obviously," taeyong mumbled.

"do you want to keep her to yourself?"

"yeah."

"do you care for her and want to protect her?"

"of course."

"you don't like her," yuta says with a weak smile. "you love her."

"i don't understand," taeyong says. "we had barely started talking and getting comfortable."

"it's called love," yuta says sitting beside him. "you don't need to know someone for so long just to fall in love ty, why do you think there's this thing called 'love at first sight?' because you doesn't need months to fall in love, it takes one look and one moment."

-

i lied, this was longer than the last one