20'- epilouge

"c'mon y/n-ah," taeyong says supporting her by holding her back. "you only need six more months and you can go back to dancing."

"i feel like i'm bothering you." y/n sighs trying to keep her balance as she holds onto the bar.

"never," taeyong says. "besides, once you're done with your therapy, and you can finally walk again, i have a surprise for you!"

"i love you." y/n says stopping. she let's go of the bar.

"i love you too." taeyong says with a smile.

"now let go of me." y/n says with a laugh.

"again? last time you fell." taeyong asks worried.

"have some faith in me taeyongie." y/n pouts.

taeyong let's go of her slowly watching her very carefully. y/n straightens her back as she stands up. she looks over at taeyong who is no longer holding onto her with a wide smile.

"i'm standing!" y/n exclaims, she tries to take a step forward which she successfully does. she tries to take another one, but ends up falling.

taeyong being quick, holds onto her, shaking his head.

"you'll get there, take it slow." taeyong insures her making her nod.

after a while of therapy. taeyong takes her out to a nearby park, pushing her wheel chair for her.

"so how's the team?" y/n asks. not long ago, they both decided to bring their dance team together to make one, which everyone quickly agreed with. "i'm upset you guys didn't compete from the last two years."

"we couldn't, the team wouldn't be a team without you." taeyong says stopping by a bench. y/n gets up slowly by herself, sitting on the bench which taeyong sits beside her.

"you really dd keep your promise." y/n says looking over at him.

"of course i did," taeyong says. "i wouldn't want anyone else, but you."

"you're so corny." y/n says playfully pushing him.

"i'm sorry." taeyong apologizes making y/n kiss him.

"sh, i've told you this stop apologizing." y/n says pulling away from the kiss.

"i can't help it. i hurt you." taeyong says.

"and that's in the past." y/n says holding his hand.

"i love you so much." taeyong says leaning into her face with a smile.

"i love you more," y/n says with a smile. "happy two year anniversary."

"and with more to come." he says closing the gap between them.