2'

"taeyong! they're letting us get the last five minutes!" taeil calls out to him causing taeyong to nod and continue going over steps.

time quickly passes by as everyone packs up as they talk amongst themselves.

"if you are going to attend the dinner party, please meet me in the lobby! dinner will start at twenty thirty at bighit restaurant!" y/n announces before walking out the practice room, with kun following.

after she leaves, everyone begins talking about the dinner. with questions regarding if they will be attending.

"mork! are you going?" johnny asks the younger male.

"yeah, but i have work, so i'm just going to let her know i'll be a bit late." mark responds. johnny nods, telling him he will be attending as well.

"who else is going?"

"well seulgi, jaehyun, jugwoo and nayeon can't make it because of work. and chaeyoung can't make it either because she has classes." johnny answers his question.

"will taeyong go?" mark whispers. johnny laughs before answering.

"yuta is talking to him right now."

"ah, well gotta go tell y/n, then i have to get ready for work! see you at the dinner!" mark bids the elder goodbye.

johnny packs his items, walking out the practice room and into lobby as he spots y/n sitting down talking to yerim. he walks over to them, diverting their attention onto him.

"johnny right?" y/n asks as she remembers his name. "will go be going tonight?"

"yes i am, do you know who will be going?" johnny asks making some small talk.

"y/n-eonni, i'll see you tonight, my mom just texted me. bye bye!" yerim interrupts with a little tap on the older female's shoulder receiving a nod and a good bye before yerim gets up to leave.

"have a seat," y/n pats the empty seat next to her, giving him a smile. johnny smiles before thanking her, taking a seat next to her. "most of my team mates are going, but four can't make it because of work. but regarding your team, so far mark, taeil, jimin, jaebum and doyoung have informed me that they will be attending. aside from you of course."

"ah, nayeon, jaehyun, seulgi, and junwoo can't make if because of work, and chaeyoung can't make it because she has classes," johnny informs her as he receives a nod. "who won't be able to make it?"

"most of the females on my team," y/n lightly laughs. "only yerim and i are the only girls attending tonight. momo, mina, lisa and youngjae won't be able to attend due to work as well. will yuta and taeyong be attending?"

"i'm not too sure myself, they are still currently talking in the practice room if i'm correct," johnny answers her question. "well i must get going now, nice speaking with you, you did amazing today!"

"like wise, see you tonight!" y/n bids him good bye as he leaves. she sits back before massaging the back of her neck.

"y/n! let's go!" ten exclaims as he walks out the locker rooms with clean clothes.

"alrigh-" she starts, but was soon cut off with someone calling out to her.

"y/n!" yuta calls out to her earning a questioning look from her. he walks over to her with taeyong following behind him, his full attention on his phone. "taeyong and i would like to join tonight."

"alright then, it's settled," y/n responds with a smile as she types something into her phone. she puts her phone in her pocket as she links arms with ten. "i'll see you both tonight! ten and i have to go now, i've been wanting bubble tea!"

"hey what-" ten starts before being pulled out of the building.

"tennn, can we get bubble tea? pleaseee?" y/n asks before stepping out the building. yuta chuckles after hearing your request.