17'

everything had come so quickly as y/n had started crying not being able to move. everything had happened, wrong place and wrong timing, as a stool which a crew member had used before to stand on, to get the stage light down was at the wrong place as y/n had fallen back first on to the chair before falling onto the ground. everyone crowds around her worriedly as they try to get her to stand, but soon backed away trying to give her space.

"y/n! can you get up?!" kyungsoo asks kneeling beside her.

"oppa! it's hard to breath," y/n cries out taking deep breaths. "i can't move!"

"call nine one one!" ten exclaims.

"y/n! you're going to be okay!" yuta says trying to sooth her down.

"eonni! you'll be okay!" yerim says shaking, worried for the eldest one.

moments later, the doors had opened as the ambulance had come in with a bed (?).

"okay, we are going to take you to the hospital." one of them says.

"one!"

"two!"

"three!"

they count lifting her body up onto the bed, before wheeling her into the ambulance.

"who is her relative?" another one asks.

"i am." kyungsoo says stepping towards him.

"you're going to come with us." one of the nurses says walking towards the vehicle as kyungsoo follows.

"i'll send you the address." kyungsoo says informing kun.

during the whole situation taeyong stands in shock, not being able to bring himself to speak. he was soon brought back to reality as jimin calls out to him.

"i need to see her," taeyong says before rushing over to ten. "which hospital is she at?! i need to see her!"

"calm down!" ten exclaims. "kyungsoo will tell us what's going to happen. we need to wait."

"i need to see her now!" taeyong exclaims.

"she's not dying." kun says trying to calm him.

taeyong calms down as kun and ten both look at their team with worried faces.

"go home, i'll tell you guys what kyungsoo-hyung says." kun says making everyone nod before they all pack up to leave.

"you can go home as well, i think everyone is overwhelmed." ten says looking over at taeyong's team as taeyong nods in agreement.

"why do you wanna see her?" ten asks with a hard glare. "weren't you the one who called a whore?"

"i was jealous okay?" taeyong says. "but thats not the point. i want to see her."

"we're gonna have to wait alright, just go home. give me your number. i'll text you what happens." ten says handing his phone to taeyong, as taeyong inputs his number.