6'

"where's yuta?" taeyong asks looking around the meeting destination.

"he's on his way, he just texted me." jungwoo speaks up. 

"didn't he say he was bringing someone?" mark asks.

"yeah, i guess he went to pick them up." seulgi answers his question.

"sorry for making you wait." yuta says walking up to his team mates.

"where's your company?" doyoung asks.

"she's in the car, i told her to wait in there," yuta responds. "so what are we meeting here for?"

"well some of use don't have our own car, so we need to tag along with each other." taeyong explains making yuta nod.

"i can bring you taeyong, doyoung and one of the girls." yuta considers.

"i'll go with yuta." nayeon answers earning a nod.

"alright, i'll meet you at the car. i'm just gonna tell them what's going to happen." taeyong smiles before turning to his members.

"do you need any help?" y/n asks stepping out the car as she spots doyoung and nayeon coming towards the car, with yuta following. 

"no it's fine." nayeon answers with a smile. 

"wah, yuta-hyung i didn't expect you to bring y/n." doyoung says in shock as he starts putting his belongings in the trunk. 

"hello," nayeon says after putting her belongings in the trunk. "im nayeon, born 1995."

"ah, hello nayeon-eonni," y/n greets after bowing. "i'm y/n, born 1998."

"you're so well mannered." nayeon teases making y/n laugh.

"thank you." y/n thanks after bowing once again shyly.

"yuta!" taeyong calls out before walking over to the group. "y/n?"

"ah, hello taeyong-ssi, did yuta-oppa not tell you guys i'm tagging along?" y/n asks.

"i didn't, i wanted to be surprised i brought you." yuta says shyly.

"well, do you need help?" y/n asks pointing at his two bags.

"where should, i put them?" taeyong asks without much emotion.

"you can put one here," y/n says, moving bags aside to make them fit. "and the smallest one on top."

"wah, y/n you know how to organize." nayeon says shocked.

"i have to since my members can't," y/n smiles before moving aside. "they're like children."

"how should we be seated?" doyoung asks after yuta closes the trunk.

"i can drive." yuta answers.

"i'll sit in the back with y/n. i want to get to know her more!" nayeon exclaims tugging the younger one behind her and into the car. 

"i'll sit in the front, so yuta and i can take turns driving." doyoung answers sitting in the front.

"are you comfortable sitting in the back with y/n? she's sitting in the middle seat." yuta asks turning to his friend.

"i'll be fine." taeyong nods sitting in the back seat.

yuta walks to the driver seat before sitting down and closing the door. doyoung had already input the navigation into the gps, as yuta began to drive. doyoung pulls his phone out, plugging the aux cord into the device choosing a song. 

"wah, i love this song!" nayeon stops her sentence before singing the lyrics. "fancy youuu~"

"wah eonni, you have an amazing voice." y/n compliments.

"thank you," nayeon thanks. "you and taeyong-oppa look really uncomfortable. i can switch with you if you want."

"aish, i wouldn't want to listen to you being loud nayeon." taeyong complains.

"you're so mean, i bet you're only like that because y/n-ah is here." nayeon says sticking her tongue at him.

"you little-" taeyong starts before being cut off.

"wah, i'm in love with this song." y/n interrupts. "we'll take the highway to heaven~ and i can't wait to love you all alone~"

"haha, i always here you singing this after class, and i also enjoy it." doyoung states earning a laugh from y/n. "we'll talk the highway to heaven~ on the 101 let's see where this goes~"

"baby you a bad girl, watch yo' mouth~ when im with you it's a vibe, baby i can't lie~ hit my line anytime~ girl i wanna make you mine spend some time~" taeyong raps lowly as the verse of the song plays.

"teayong-ssi you know this song to?" y/n asks happily, she earns a shy smile as she smiles back.

"aww, new ship!" nayeon exclaims as she claps happily. 

"i'm sorry, she enjoys to ship people, just tell her if you're not okay with being shipped with me." taeyong sighs shaking his head. 

"haha, it's fine, i don't mind it at all." y/n states before sitting back.

"wah i like this song too!" nayeon exclaims. "DNA~ I want it this love, I-I I want it real love~"

-

what happened to yuta's dialog you may ask, i don't know either :)

i feel like sm now not giving out any lines T^T