7'

"y/n-ieeeee, taeyong-oppaaaaa, wake up!" nayeon exclaims as she shakes the younger female beside her awake.

"i'm awake," y/n yawns, she tries to move her head up, but feels weight on top of her head as she soon recognized that taeyong's head was on top of hers. "psst, taeyong-ssi, wake up."

"i'll leave you to wake him up, he won't do anything." nayeon says with a wink before getting out the vehicle.

"what are they doing?" yuta asks with a semi-clenched jaw.

"she's gonna wake taeyong-oppa up." nayeon states happily before retrieving her items from the trunk.

"why are you jealous?" doyoung asks confused.

"no." yuta whispers before looking away from the window.

"you like her huh? that's why you brought her," doyoung states before patting him on the shoulder. "you're in it for a hopeless love story yuta-hyung. ever since she came we all knew they were meant for one another."

yuta looks down before looking back up at doyoung, "yes i know, but let me savor the small moments i have with her before taeyong claims her, besides that's why i brought her."

"i can't blame you for falling in love with her," doyoung says. "she was most of our ideal types when she came to the dance room, but all of us didn't dare because we knew she was going to be taeyong's."

"nayeon, what do you think i should do in this situation." yuta asks glancing inside the car to see y/n and taeyong talking.

"it was no coincidence to why we all had a hunch that y/n was off-limits and so is teayong-oppa," nayeon answers truthfully. "besides, they were both taking forever for someone to talk to the other, and if taeyong would just push the past away, we wouldn't be split into two different dance teams."

"mhm," doyoung agrees. "let's head into the hotel room now, i'll leave the keys inside the trunk for them."

yuta, nayeon and doyoung all walk into the hotel to check in and unpack, meanwhile y/n and taeyong still remain in the car talking.

"are we staying over night?" y/n asks as she looks out the car window.

"yeah, the show is tomorrow. didn't yuta tell you?" taeyong asks confused.

"no, i think he forgot. i don't know where i'm gonna stay over night." y/n mumbles the last part trying to think of something to do.

"um, well the other members are sharing a room, if you're comfortable, we can share a room?" taeyong asks shyly. "you can sleep on the bed, and i'll ask for a roll-in bed."

"i can use the roll-in bed, you did pay for the room." y/n says with a generous smile.

"no, it's fine i'll sleep on the roll-in bed." taeyong refuses.

"how about we share the bed?" y/n asks before starting blush, as she realized what she had said. "what i mean is, i can stay on one side, and you stay on the other side with our backs facing one another."

"wouldn't you be uncomfortable?" taeyong asks. "we did only begin getting comfortable with one another."

"it's fine, as long as we keep our hands to ourself." y/n says. taeyong hesitantly nods.

they both get out the car, retrieving their personal belongings. taeyong notices the keys on his bag, as he puts the keys in his pocket and continuing to grab his items.

"where did they go?" y/n asks as the start to walk towards the hotel, after taeyong locks the car.

"they probably went to the rooms." taeyong answers earning a nod.

after checking in, they both arrive into the room as they place their bags on the floor. y/n checks the time on her phone as. her phone read 'twenty-one forty-three,' she texts her brother that she had arrived at the hotel.

"which side do you prefer?" taeyong asks.

"i don't mind, i'll take the right side if you'd like." y/n answers as she unpacks her skin care products, toothbrush and toothpaste, a hairbrush as well as some hair ties, and a fresh pair of pajamas.

"alright, you can use the bathroom first, i'm going to unpack." taeyong says opening his bag.

"thank you." y/n thanks, walking into the bathroom with her items.

after changing she noticed taeyong had changed into a muscle-tee and a pair of gym shorts. she puts her day clothes in a bag before putting it in a separate pocket within her baggage. taeyong walks into the bathroom holding his toothbrush as well as toothpaste, before closing the door behind him. y/n pulls out a white face mask, placing it on her face. she lays on the right side of the bed as she begins to scroll through her phone.

"oh my gosh, you scared me." taeyong exclaims, holding onto his chest as y/n begins laughing as she covers her face.

"s-sorry." y/n laughs.

"i have a question," taeyong mentions. "do you sleep with your hair down?"

"ah, no i haven't put it up yet," y/n answers as she takes the mask off. she gets up throwing the mask away into the bin, she brings a hair brush and a hair tie with her. she sits down before looking at taeyong. "would you like to put my hair up? i enjoy the feeling of someone brushing their hand through my hair?"

"u-uh sure," taeyong hesitantly answers. he walks over to her taking a hold of the hair tie and brush. "tell me if I hurt you, but for now i only know how to braid."

"no worries." y/n says turning her back on him as he begins to brush her hair softly.