15'

a week had gone by since the incident and taeyong and y/n both hadn't said a word to each other, nor had looked at one another during practices. of course there would be occasional glances, but that was it.

yuta had decided to keep it to himself of the situation and didn't want to cause a big scene within the two dance teams.

ten and kun were the only two y/n had spoken to about what had happened between them, and asked them to keep cool about it.

there was only a month left until the city dance competition, and y/n's team have been working fairly hard trying to perfect their choreography and trying to see what changes they could add.

"which part do you think is better?" ten asks. "the chorus or the bridge?"

"i like the bridge better," y/n answers. "i think we should have a pop-feeling to it."

"pop would be nice." ten says thinking of some choreography.

"so how are you doing?" ten asks looking at the female.

"not good," y/n answers honestly. "i'm stressed. the competition, school, my feelings."

"are you still thinking about him?" ten asks bringing the female into a hug.

"yeah, he looks fine, like he doesn't care that he just broke my heart," y/n says with a sigh, hugging him back. "maybe he did mean what he said."

"i'm sorry i can't help you with this type of situation," ten apologizes hugging her tighter. "all i can do is comfort you, but it's not enough."

"no, you always make me feel better with your hugs anyway," y/n smiles. "besides, you don't have to say anything. just you listening to me makes me feel better."

"you two are so precious, i swear." kun says, surprising them with a hug.

"hey oppa," y/n greets him.

"hey y/n-ie, are you okay now?" kun asks letting go of them.

"yup, i'm okay." y/n says letting go of ten, which ten hugs her tighter not letting go.

"you're so nice to hug." ten complains continuing to hug the female.

"let her go." kun says prying him off of her.

"anyway," y/n says with a smile. "they should be getting here by now, and we have some decent choreography now." y/n says running over the newly added dance moves.

"hello!" haechan says running over to the trio, making ten cringe, walking away.

"hey channie," y/n greets him with a hug. "where's everyone else?"

"winwin and lucas are on their way." he informs her before stretching.

"hello, my wonderful captains and fellow member!" hoseok greets before putting his items down. one by one everyone from y/n's team starts to pile into the dance room.

"is taeyong's team coming today?" yerim asks.

"nope, we have the dance room to ourself today.