03

(Y/N) POV

As you went home in a totally fed up mood, you slammed close your door and breathed heavily. You were so angry at this whole situation. It reminded you of the time in your middle school, of the time when you were beaten down every day and no one could or would help you. The memories came up in your mind. The most painful time in your life. Tears were rolling over your cheeks leaving soft wet streaks over them. You wished your parents were now here with you to comfort you, but they were at your home town because of their work. They did everything for you to make your dream come true. So now you are standing there with your own house hold, being alone, crying. You took a deep breath and wiped away your tears. "You have to be strong.", you said to yourself. You finally calmed down and started doing your home work. After some time you looked at the clock.

"Time for some grocery shopping."

You got up and changed into something more comfortable. Grabbing your keys you pushed your door open and went down the way to the grocery store. After a while there, you heard a woman shouting at someone. She was really upset. You slowly leaked through one of the shelfs. She had blonde hair and red eyes.

Haha, kinda reminds me of Bakugou.

As the rave of this woman fell silent, you went on into this section, just to find out that it actually was Bakugou's mom. He stood there with a shopping basket in his hand waiting for his mother to come back.

"Got some stress?", you said and smiled at him. He was wearing an orange hoodie and some black jeans. You looked at him. It was a strange view without the school uniform. You let your view stroll over him. Suddenly he smirked at you:

"Do you like what you see, eh?"

What a jerk. You rolled your eyes at this and barked at him: "It's just unusual to see you in normal clothes other than our school uniform, okay?"

He said nothing. Okay, you had admit it, he was very attractive, also in his school uniform. You liked looking at him even though it always ended up in some drama, fight or discussion. You went on after a while:

"...and it's pretty nice that there is one person that can keep up with you." You noticed a light blush over his face. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU SHIT HEAD?!"

You just had to laugh. He didn't think that you would have seen the argument with his mother. He might felt damaged in his coolness. Just funny.

Suddenly his mother came back with some vegetables. She looked at you with a smile and then back at Bakugou:

"Stop annoying this girl." She turned to you. "I'm sorry, sometimes my son is outrageous."

Bakugou viewed immediately to his mom and barked at her: "SHUT UP YOU OLD HAG!!!"

Even his mother wasn't safe from his temper. You looked at him with your cold eyes and his mother just completely ignored him:

"You must be one of his friends, aren't you? My name is mitzuki bakugou." Again, Bakugou began to rage:

"WE ARE NOT FRIENDS, WE ARE JUST CLASSMATES, GOT IT?"

You pinched the bridge of your nose and let out an annoyed sigh.

"Yeah, definitely not.", you said in a cold tone.

His mother took the word again: "Oh dear. Seems like you had a bad start. Why don't you come over to study together? I'm doing a big spicy curry dish today, I would be pleased if you come to dinner to us." She bend over in front of you. Oh dear, studying with Bakugou? That sounds like a lot of trouble. Against your expectation, Bakugou didn't say a word. He just looked at her with his always angry face. You let out a sigh again.

"If you ask me that nice, I have to say yes. So when do I have to be there and where is your house?" She explained the way and gestured with her hand while Bakugou was watching every move of you. You felt his crimson eyes on you while you talked to his mother. You thanked her again for the invitation and waved good bye to her. From the boy you just got a "Hm." as a adoption.