13

(Y/N) and Katsuki went in their way to his house. As they stood next to the gate in front of the house, he turned towards her:

"Sorry for not interfere earlier. Midnight asked me if I could tutor some other extras. That's why I took so fucking long."

She looked at him with calming eyes. "It's okay, Katsuki. And after all, I'm very happy. Today I was able to block his quirk for some moments for the first time. That means I got stronger." She smiled.

He looked surprised. "That's...great." Even if it was hardly to see but he was smiling at her. Katsuki took out his keys to open the gate and the following door. As the two entered the house, Mitzuki was already running around with an apron on. She grinned at (Y/N) and greeted her:

"Ah hello (Y/N)! Nice to see you again!"

(Y/N) talked to her, she asked how her school day was and so on. Soon Katsuki was standing behind her waiting for the two of you to stop with the conversation. A after they went silent, they looked at the blonde male.

"The training camp will be in 3 weeks. So I have some freedom from you, old hag."

Mitzuki took her cooking book and hit him with it:

"KATSUKI! WATCH YOUR MOUTH!"

(Y/N) simply had to chuckle at the two. Mitzuki just remembered her too hard of her son. After that she laid an arm around her son's shoulder while he looked at his mother from down under like he would like to explode. She smiled at (Y/N):

"I'm always very surprised that you can keep up with my son. I would have been totally annoyed of him by now." Mitzuki ruffled Katsuki's hair.

"I have my methods." She grinned at his mother while she gave her a thumbs up.

I wish I could be by my mother now.

After some time Katsuki and (Y/N) went upstairs back into the boy's room. She let herself fall onto his bed with all her arms and her feet stretched out.

She yawned: "I'm so tired..." Soon after her eyes were shut and she was drifting of to sleep. Katsuki looked at her while she was taking her nap.

She is so fucking beautiful.

His hand reached out to caress her cheek. He felt the butterflies in his stomach drive him crazy. He turned back towards his desk and unpacked his school bag. After a while his mother screamed from the kitchen:

"KATSUKI, (Y/N)!!!! FOOD'S READY!!"

He turned towards the girl who laid in his bed. Her eyes slowly fluttered open and she murmured:

"Oh dude, I had an interesting dream." She ruffled through her hair with her hand. "I dreamed about the sports festival."

Katsuki remembered the scene where he had to fight against (Y/N) at the tournament. Before they stepped inside the arena, (Y/N) asked him not to go easy on her. It was a nerv-racking fight while everybody cheered and screamed their names to cheer them on. After all she was in the 4th place, so she wasn't that bad. While fighting Bakugou, everything went smoothly but for a short second she was distracted. In this short time he took her, throwing her to the ground.

"GIVE THE FUCK UP!" You heard he was growing impatient and that he felt exhausted because of your stamina. As she tried to get up, he punched his leg into her back, pinning her into the hard concrete ground. As she wanted to hit him with her arms, he took them, fixing them behind your back. You writhed under his weight as you tried to escape his grip, but it was hopeless. So you had to give up and he went out of this battle as a winner.