16

The rest of school day went by pretty fast. Mr. Aizawa looked at the class with tired eyes:

"You're all dismissed for today. And (Y/N), please come to me when you're done with everything. We have a meeting because of the incident."

Everyone looked at you as you just nodded at him. Kirishima turned around and raised one of his eyebrows.

"Is everything okay? Did you do anything?" The red head asked.

You just sighed. Bakugou stood next to your desk.

"Shut up, shitty hair! Of course she didn't do shit."

Kiri just hummed at the couple and waved at them. As you went to Aizawa's desk, Bakugou followed behind you.

"Mr. Aizawa, I'm ready." You stated. He looked at you and guided you outside of the room.

"We invited Akito today to ask him about the incident with principal Nezu and Midnight."

As you heard that Akito is here you immediately tended up. Aizawa stopped and turned around to face your blonde boyfriend.

"Bakugou, you were there, too. So I would appreciate it if you come there, too. So that you can give us some kind of witness."

You looked up to his face and he nodded with a serious face. The three went on to the elevator. You grabbed the upper arm of the ash blonde and pressed it at your body. His red orbs wandered down to your as he gave you a small smile to calm you down. Then your teacher opened the door for you two and you enter. You saw the dark haired boy sitting at a table, his aura was dark and his yellow eyes pierced at you. His expression was indifferent.

You sit down across from him next to Bakugou and Mignight. Aizawa sat down next to the ah blonde and looked at Principal Nezu who sat in the middle of them.

"So thank you for taking your time. I think this is very important to talk about." Nezu started.
"First of all, (Y/N), I'm very sorry for this whole situation. But to be able to decide what kind of penalty is appropriate in this case, we have to get a little bit deeper in this whole thing."

Everyone nodded except for Akito.

"So, since when do you know each other?"

Nezu looked at Akito.

The black haired boy answered in an annoyed tone. "Since elementary school."

Nezu looked at you, to proof his statement. You nodded at the animal principal.

"Okay. And (Y/N), when started this? Did he bully you before or was it the first time now?"

You took a deep breath. "It started in middle school. That's when he first talked to me. And at first I thought he was friendly but then from time to time he started to hurt me and it got worse and worse. So this wasn't the first time - u-unfortunately."

Nezu noted your statement.

Then he asked the others to explain what they saw at that afternoon. Then you.

"Do you have anything else to say, Akito?"

He shook his head. It was quiet.

Nezu looked at his notes. "Sorry Akito-Kun, but I think I have to suspend you from school. We cannot tolerate this. Please clear out your locker and give back the key in the secretary's office."
He got up without a word. And left the room.

You realised what just happened. You were free.

"Thank you Principal Nezu. And thank you Mr. Aizawa and Midnight. I feel so relieved right now. It's like a weight was lifted off my shoulders." You said as tears were in your eyes.

Aizawa patted your head and you left the room with your boyfriend. You saw Akito from afar as he kneeled on the ground and packed his stuff out of his locker.

AUTHORS POV

Tears were rolling down her face. Bakugou pulled her into a tight hug. As he faced Akito while hugging, he showed him his middle finger and mouthed 'fuck you' towards him. Akito just frowned at him and carried on.