20

Hello guys! I'm back! I have another trigger warning for you here: DEPRESSION, BULLYING AND SUICIDE. If you're sensitive to those topics do not read! You have been warned!

And for now: have fun to read the chapter! :3

You woke up early the next morning.  Your boyfriend was still sleeping next to you with his arm wrapped around you naked waist. You turned your body around to face him. He looked so calm while you listened to his breathing. After turning back around, you took your phone and looked at the clock.

"09:30"

You decided to get up and make some breakfast. Your parents were off to the weather station (like your father stated yesterday evening), so you just put on your underwear with a cardigan and went downstairs to the kitchen. You decided to make some Tamagoyaki and some fresh vegetables.

After getting all the ingredients for your dish, you started cooking and snipping the vegetables. It felt nice to finally cook in a big kitchen again, you would never complain about your apartment but it was nice to have space.

While cutting a big red pepper, you saw Bakugou coming down the stairs as he ruffled his hand through his wild bed head. He was topless and just wore his black jogger pants. You had to admit that he looked like a snack (snacc lol).

"Good Morning babe." He mumbled through his half shut mouth while he rubbed his eyes. You leaned towards him and kissed him on his forehead.

"I thought I would make us some breakfast. I hope it's okay."

He chuckled loudlessly. "Looks good." He answered as he put his arms back around your waist and pulled you closer. With a tired grunt he nuzzled his face into your neck and stayed like this for a while. You slighty turned your head to look at him in the corner of your eye. His beautiful tired orbs looked up at you.

"Sorry Katsuki, but I have to move now, or else the tamakoyaki will be burned."

"No, please stay like this." He mumbled with his eyes closed again. You just chuckled and wiggled to escape the grip of him. Finally he let go of you and you could continue to make breakfast for you two.

"Why don't we eat outside at the terrace?" You asked and took the plates into your hands. Katsuki nodded and followed after you. You opened the door and he was suddenly stunned by the view. The house was near a beach and all you could see was sand and the ocean. He didn't notice because when they arrived here, it was already dark outside. 

"The view is really nice. In summer I used to come here just before the sunrise so I could watch it everyday." You told.

Katsuki just stared into the horizon and took a deep breath. After sitting down you two started eating. You finished your dish and sipped your tea. You stared onto the dunes and remembered something. Your face got sad.

"Oi, what's up babe?" Katsuki asked.

You rubbed your hand over your face. "I- I just remembered something."

"And?"

You hesitated.

"Can I show you something?" you asked with worry in your voice.

Katsuki nodded and you two went upstairs to get dressed. Afterwards you went to the beach and climbed over the dunes. There was a bench standing there and you let yourself fall down onto the sandy ground. Katsuki watches every move as you started digging with your hands in the sand.

"What the actual fuck are you doing?" He asked as he crossed his arms in front of his body.

You didn't say a word and just continued to dig when you finally found what you were looking for. It was a black wooden box. You looked around if anyone was around but you two were alone.