10

He texted his mom that he will stay at a (Y/N)'s house over the night. It was Friday so it wasn't too tragic that he stayed there. 

Old Hag:
Okay but don't get her pregnant!!!!

Katsuki:
ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!????

Old Hag:
:-)

Katsuki hissed at his phone while (Y/N) was watching him. He threw his phone back in his bag and looked at her.

"What are you looking at, heh?" He barked. She smiled at him, trying to tease him:

"At you." Confused as she said the obvious He lifted his angrily formed eyebrows. It was quiet. He looked into her eyes. He always thought they were kind of special. He loved looking at them and he always lost himself in them. He realised that he finally was all alone with her after a long time. The only thing on his mind now was her. Her smile, her voice, her presence. Her eyes that met his, her still wet (h/c) hair that tickled her soft sweet face as it fell down. She was invading his mind and also his body. He felt the urge to feel her by his side; to have her close. He wanted to touch her and to kiss her; to say that she is his own. He started to pant and with one swiftly move he crawled over her with his palms next to her head and one of his knees between her legs. She looked up at him into his crimson red eyes.

"Wh-what are you doing?" She asked with a shaky voice?

He realised what he had done and that he doesn't even know if she wanted what he did to her.

"Are you scared now, (Y/N)?"

She felt his breath. She shook her head.

"No, why sh-should I?"

He came nearer to her to tease her:

"Well, you are alone with a boy who is much stronger than you. And no one could help you." He smiled mischievously.

"I know that you would never do anything bad towards me."

He was happy that she trusted him so much. It felt like heaven to him.

He giggled as she said her last sentence. He still looked at her face for any expression that would tell him to stop. After some time his sentence went back in her head:

"Hey, what do you even mean with stronger than me?!"

His eyes widened as she pushed against his chest and laughed out loud. He grinned at her and with his hands he took her wrists and put them above her head. She squirmed under his grip and as she wiggled more and more he tried to show her who is in charge as he pushed her into the sofa with his body. She laughed and squeaked:

"That's not fair, Katsuki! I wasn't prepared!" She giggled and looked at him. He panted heavily. There was something special in his eyes that she never saw before. It was...lust.

They stared at each other. She was curious now:

"Katsuki, h-how do you feel?"

He whispered into her ear: "Fine you moron."

"I don't mean this. I mean about me."

He was silent for a moment. It was just the perfect moment to tell her about his feelings towards her.

"I fucking like you. A lot."

Her eyes widened as his grip grew tighter around her wrists. She didn't expect him to say it that straight forward. She felt warm inside as happiness filled her body.

She smiled: "Katsuki, I really like you, too. Even though you were a trouble maker at first, you lit some kind of fire in me and made me more confident. I never felt more like me before. And I just feel like it when ever you are near."

His lust was vanished away by happiness as her words went through his head. He let go of her wrists and laid his body down next to her, his head supported by his arm. They both just looked at each other and smiled. (Y/N) never saw him this calm before. He cupped her face with one hand and brushed over her skin. She got closer to him and pressed her face into his chest. She heard his heart beat and felt his warmth. It was her safe and happy place. She felt herself drifting of into sleep and soon after, Katsuki grabbed a blanket and threw it over the two.

(Y/N) You are mine.