18

Your family sat down in the restaurant. Katsuki pulled your chair back, so you could sit down.

Sometimes he can be a real gentlemen.

You smiled at him and he sat down next to you. The waiter came over to your table to ask what you wanted to drink. After you placed your order, your parents started interrogating you.

"So, my dear, how's school going?" Your mother asked.

"Pretty good. Sometimes it's very challenging but it's fun. Everyone is very friendly and I made many friends." You smiled as you felt the happy feeling in your guts while talking about your friends.

"And your teachers? How are your teachers?" Your dad asked.

"Well, sometimes they are a bit...I don't know..." you looked at Katsuki who chuckled through his infamous frown.

"To be honest they are all very nice. My homeroom teacher is Mr. Aizawa, you know, he's eraser head."

Your dad made big eyes. "Woah! That's incredible! And I heard that All Might is one of your teachers, too?"

"Yes and he's is a very nice person. Well, he's the symbol of peace, and you feel it the moment he enters the room." Your face glowed as you remember meeting him the first time.

Then your mother asked a question again. "And how did you two happen?" She smiled.

You were embarrassed. As Katsuki realised that you didn't really know what to say, he chimed in.

"When I first met her, she kicked my ass." You remembered the time when you saved Deku of him on the first school day. You grinned at him.

"Yeah at first I didn't like him at all." Katsuki made an annoyed face and frowned at her as she just laughed. "But then I realised that under this hard shell is a very nice and interesting person who is able to encourage people to do their best." His frown now turned into a calm face. He had a small smile on his face.

"But I have to say that his mom did a big job on this to." Your family laughed.

"He, what do you mean?!"

You patted his hand. "She was the person who invited me home to you, Katsu. I mean I always found you very attractive, but at first you were a hell to deal with."

You laughed even louder than before because you knew that he knew that she was exactly right. He just growled and looked away.

"But after all, I'm happy how everything went. Even though..." your happy face turned into a serious one. "Something bad happened."

Your mother and you father looked at each other in a worried manner. Katsuki felt you clenching his hand very tight. He looked down on you as he could tell that you were upset.

"Mom, Dad, he got there, too."

Your mom pressed her hand over her mouth as she looked very hurt. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry. Did he hurt you again? Why didn't you tell us immediately?"

"Please calm down. I always had like a guardian angel near me." You smiled sadly at your boyfriend.

Your dad tried to calm down your mother. "Say, did he do anything to you again?" He asked.

Then you explained with the help of Katsuki everything that happened ever since Akito found you at school. You told them how Katsuki was somehow always around and helped you out and that he almost kicked the shit out of Akito the last time. Then you explained that Akito was suspended from school and that he had to leave.

Your mother took Katsuki's hand which laid on the table. "Thank you for being there with our daughter. It means a lot to us."

He looked at her. "This peace of shit deserves to die." He simply stated. Your mom looked impressed.

"I know I should say something like 'don't talk like this about other persons' but that is actually the same thing I thought." Your dad laughed.

The mood was very relaxed after this and it made you happy to know that your parents liked your hotheaded boyfriend. Then the waiter came so you ordered your food.

"I'll take the spiciest curry you have." Katsuki said. For you, it was pretty normal because he always ate and loved spicy food, but your parents both made big eyes.

"Then I'll take the same!" Your dad chuckled as he handed the menue to the waiter. Your mother and you looked at your dad.

"Are you sure about that?" You giggled as you knew that your dad doesn't take spice very well.

He nodded. "Of course, some kind of challenge is always nice." He looked at the ash blonde and gave him a nod.

"Challenge excepted." Katsuki simply stated as he grinned against his glass while taking a sip. You and your mom rolled your eyes as you knew your dad is going to lose.

****

The waiter came with your food and you looked at each other.

"Itadakimasu!" Everybody said.

Everybody looked at Bakugou as he took the spoon and moved it towards his mouth. He chewed and nothing happened. His face didn't even change a mood.

"Tastes good." He said.

Then they stared at your dad. He took the first bite. Immediately his face glowed red and tears were forming in his eyes.

"Y-Yes!" Your das stuttered as he wagged his hand in front of his mouth. We started laughing.

"Okay, I need a glass of milk. Right now!!!" He shouted at the waiter who came near by. You looked at Katsuki and laughed.

After your dad got his rescue by a glass of milk he looked defeated at your boyfriend.

"H-How?" He asked in a raspy voice.

"I guess I just always liked eating spicy food. And I think my quirk contributes to this, too." He explained.

Then your parents interviewed him about his quirk, what he can do with it, etc. They were really interested in him. As he talked to your parents, you secretly glanced at him and admired him. Even though he could be hot head, at this moment he really tried to stay calm.

I love this boy so much.

The candle light lit his skin and the flame reflected in his red eyes which made them glow. Your dad leaned back.

"Wow, you have a really nice quirk. When I was younger, i always wanted to have such a cool quirk. But i just have a simple telekinesis quirk, nothing special. And my beautiful wife here can forecast the weather for 2 days maximum. That's why she's working at a weather station."

Your mom continued. "And then came our little wonder (Y/N). To be honest we were very overwhelmed as her quirk manifested. We didn't expect it to be this strong. But from time to time she could control it. Thank god. Sometimes it was pretty dangerous." She laughed shyly.

Bakugou listened to them the whole time. It seemed like he was actually enjoying it.

After paying the family went home.