22

The weekend ended too soon and the couple went home to go to school the next day. The students started the day with some combat training, so they first met in the locker room.

"Good morning, (Y/N)!!" Mina squeaked through the room and squeezed her in a tight hug. (Y/N) laughed as the pink girl jumped up and down out of joy.

"How was your weekend, Mina?"

"Oh, my weekend was nice. But, (Y/N), HOW WAS YOUUURRRS?" Her voice got more squeaky by the seconds.

You sighed while you grinned. "It was perfect..."

"Like, perfect perfect?" Mina winked.

You took a deep breath. "Yeah, perfect perfect."

"Eeeeeek!" Mina jumped up and down. "Tell me everything!!!"

Suddenly Ochako and Momo came inside to change into their P.E. uniform.

"What's the matter, Mina?" Ochako asked.

"(Y/N)andBakugoudidit!" She shouted so loud and quick that (Y/N) couldn't even react to stop her. Her eyes widened.

The other two girls looked at each other and their grin grew wider and wider.

"Omg (Y/N)- tell us everything! Did it hurt? Did you-"

You just sighed and rubbed your temples as the girls were too excited.

***MEANWHILE IN THE BOYS' LOCKER ROOM***

The Bakusquad boys (and Mineta) were already changing their clothes. Sero and Kirishima were talking about a game while Kaminari was way too tired to do anything but changing. Katsuki opened his locker and threw his bag into it.

Kirishima turned towards his best friend.

"How's it going, bakubro?" He grinned with his spiky teeth.

"Stoping calling me like that, shitty hair!!!" The blonde haired male barked at him.

While Kirishima tried to start a conversation with his best friend, Bakugou changed out of his school uniform. As he put off his shirt, Kaminari suddenly screamed out:

"OH MY GOD, BAKUGOU! YOUR BACK!!"

The other boys now looked at his bare back. His back was covered in dried up scratches.

"You did the dance without pants?!" Mineta yelled.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU IDIOT! THAT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!"

Kaminari and Mineta almost started crying. "Tell us how it was, man! Please!"

"STOP IT OR ELSE YOU TWO WILL DIE!"

****

Hello! I'm back with a tiny chapter today, because I soon have some holiday :3 And then I can continue this story more into the more action part! This is the small "plot twist" I'm planning and I hope it will turn out well. So stay tuned. Everything will get more interesting soon! 🖤