Chapter 1

It was me against Ibara, my one and only friend.

"Sorry to do this to you Y/n."

She sent vines to me. I smiled and made the ground electrocuted. "You are going to have to try harder than that Ibara!" I said as I sent everything back at her with a electrical blast. She got flown back, everyone cheered, I sighed I want to win and try... I don't want them to cheer me on I don't want to be praised is embarrassing. I then I noticed dirt coming onto her.

"Must you be so rude? I have dirt on me!"

She joked with me I chuckled. "Are you even trying? This is way to easy!"

"You got to have more faith in me than that Y/n. I am just testing you out!"

She said as her vines came from behind me. I smiled as I took her vines and tugged her to me. I held up my hand and Let lighting travel to my hand. "Sorry I kind of been training! Just watch this." I said as I used a gust of lighting to push her out.

"That's it! Ibara is out!"

Ibara got herself  up and laughed.

"That was great Y/n! I am happy you got better good luck with your next opponent!"

She smiled and giggled as she walked out. I sighed and went back into the building.

"I know she took her out no problem!"

"I wonder what her quirk is?"

I saw two men talking about a girl. I shrugged it off until I ran into a pro hero.

"Oh sorry little lady!"

I looked up to see all might. "Oh I uh hi Allmight I Uh oh I feel horrible..."

"Don't be! I actually came here to inform you, Class 1 A would like for you to join us!"

"Wait say what now?"

"Starting when the festival ends, when we come back from recovery. would you want to be in class 1 A?"

My mouth dropped. I can finally get away from my jerk class! I will feel bad for leaving Ibara but I can always talk to her again. "Y-yes I would love to!"