After story 5

"Give it up for Y/n l/n and Denki Kaminari!"

Kaminari smirked as he took my hand and lead me to the floor. "What do you have planned mr?"

"To show you a great time."

He said in a low attractive voice. "You better not get to carried away. We are still trying to drive them crazy." He smirked and spinners me around.

"That's my plan honey."

He whispered in my ear. I felt hot but couldn't help but get a huge grin on my face.

"Got our pickax swinging from side to side, side to side."

He sang the wrong lyrics I could help but to laugh, he did a goofy dance I laughed even harder. I started to dance with him. We moved our hips in sync. I could tell people thought he was only flirting with me. This won't be enough to raise their suspicions. I only have one option to join him. We rocked out back to back, He wouldn't stop looking into my eyes.

"No control of my body."

He said as he got so close he could kiss me. Then he walked away and pointed to me.

"Ain't  I've seen you before, I think I remember those eyes."

I shook my head and laughed as we circled each other. As he sang he pointed to his eyes then mine. He quickly checked me out and grinned. Oooh he did not just use that opportunity to check me out that pervert. He wants to play that way? Then fine!

I started to dance dirty with him.

"Holy crap is it me or are they just really going at it?"

I heard someone say, I wasn't really paying attention. All my eyes were on Denki... "Put your hands on my body." as I grabbed his hands and put it on my waist. He looked shocked them blushed with a huge smile. "I swear I've seen you before, I think I remember those eyes." I said brushing my hand on his chest. He laughed and grabbed my hand and we started to dance crazy. I laughed and I was having a blast. Then I felt two hands grab my waist as i swing them side to side.

"You know you are taking it a bit far?"

"At least I'm making them got crazy, I mean look at them." We both laughed as everyone was looking confused and shocked.

"Yea but I want to be the only one you drive crazy."

The song ended and we got claps from everyone. Denki was still just focused on me. He wanted something from me. "Pervert." I said as I used my finger to push him away. He chuckled and sat beside me as we watched the others go at it.

"So Denki I didn't think you were the jealous type." I teased him he laughed and rubbed his neck.

"What do you mean? I wasn't jealous also your my girl I can get jealous is I wanted to. Also I have a few things I have planned for tonight."

"Better not be anything naughty Denki Kaminari." I said creating electrical flames on my hands.

"Haha it's not that bad I promise!"

"Ha sure Denki, what ever you say-  honey." I whispered into his ear, he flushed red and I laughed. He is so cute. Once the night wrapped up we went to his room. Denki slept on the floor and I slept on the bed. Only cause the dork didn't trust himself.

Before I drifted off to sleep I felt lips on my forhead and heard Denki, he whispered goodnight and something else I was too tired to hear. I smiled and drifted off into a deep loving sleep.

Kaminari Pov

To bad she's already a sleep I really wanted to show her how much I love her. I smiled to me self and chuckled as I drifted to sleep. One day I will get another chance to do that....