Chapter 3

Allmight was introducing to everyone, I mostly said hi shyly. It wasn't till I went to yellow boy I started to feel nervous."

"This is Bakugou, Kirishmia, and Kaminari . Now that is everyone I need to go back to my job! You kiddos be nice now!"

With that he left me with the three boys. I heard footsteps, it was Kaminari coming up to me.

"Hey you were pretty cool out there. We should maybe grab a bite sometime. We can hang out and get to know each other better. I don't know about you but, I think it would be a electrical experience for the both of us.

He grinned and played with sparks in his hand. Does he do this to all girls. I think as he smiled brightly to me. I tried to hide my blush.

"Denki this is the fifth girl you asked out to hang , you really think she will say yes?"

Jiro called him out as she walked by. So he is just trying to find girls to hang out with? So does that mean... He sees me as someone who he can get if he is desperate? He doesn't seem like that kind of guy though. Not to mention no guy would actually like me. Not even to be my friend, I looked away and sighed.

I looked back to the boys and chuckled nervously, Kaminari smiled and chuckled at me. He was blushing but you couldn't tell.

"I mean she hasn't said no. So would you? I would love to get to know a cutie like you."

I blushed a little is he ever going to stop calling me cutie and such? Not that I mind... " I mean I wouldn't mind. I would like to hang out and get to know you better."I said shyly his eyes widened his face went red. Great you idiot you went in it to strong!

"Really I mean cool. We can all hang out after the festival, then we can get to know you better! We would be lucky to have such a girl like yourself to hang out with us!"

Eijiro gave him a sigh and shook his head.

"The one time man the one time... So unmanly..."

He mumbled under his breath as a slight tear went down from his eye. Bakugou seemed to be glaring at me though. He was so intimidating.

"Why did you come to this class? Think you can beat me huh?!? I am going to be the number one hero! I am going to win this thing you got that!!!"

He started to yell at me I backed up. "I- I know I am just trying to see how far I can get with my quirk..."

"Then lets see about that! I AM GOING TO DESTROY YOU! Just you Wait until we fight!"

With that Bakugou left with my legs shaking a bit. I no longer feel safe...

"Don't mind him he's just a loud person."

The two tried to convince me. "Yea sure , he seems to be really intimidating..."

"Oh trust me, Todoroki can be intimidating as well."

Kaminari said with a smile. "Wait seriously?!? The guy really didnt say much to me." I said a bit shock Kaminari nodded.

" it's one of the ways he can be. He has no emotions and just doesn't care!"

I chuckled a bit as Kaminari shivered in fear. Or fake fear?

"So wanna watch the rest of the champion ship with us? I am should Kaminari would love it."

Kirishama came in between us and said to me.

"It really would be sweet if you did."

Denki said with a wink. "I mean I would love to but it's not after the festival I actually join you guys..."

"Eh who cares? It's only one more day away! Besides we are the cool kids. It will beat being with the kill joys over where you sit."

Kaminari said with his eyes looking into mine. I believe he was doing what they call, the puppy look. "I guess it won't hurt. Besides I don't really have... I don't have Anything or anyone in my old class, so yea thanks you two." smiled brightly. I looked at Denki I swore I saw sparks from him again. Does it have to do with his quirk? I shrugged it off and started to walk back.

Denki Pov
My heart was racing a girl has never said yes before. She actually wants to hang out with me! I saw the smirks and grins Eijiro was giving me. Y/n was going ahead of us so I sighed. She is so cute and beautiful.

"So you finally caught your eyes on someone aye? I am willing to take it from how you are starring at her."

"Hmmm? What are you talking about? I want to be her friend!"

"That's why you are looking at her swinging hips!"

"DUDE!" He laughed at me and patted my shoulder. "I mean she does have a reallly nice, figure and ah great. Thats not the point... She is my new friend is all. I don't want to mess up having her as a friend."

"It's all good man I'm rooting for yea! You and her would be cute together."

He said walking up to her. How could he just walk away saying that?!? I sighed she looks so out of my League though... I wouldn't even stand a chance. I might as well get used to being in the friendzone with her.