Chapter 20

I see him as a close friend.

"So Y/n I can't help but notice your interest in Kaminari. You guys on a spicy date?"

I laughed and shook my head. "No we were wondering around and found this place. So we decided to hang out here."

"Cool, I hear you were driving him pretty crazy. I hear you even flirted with him. I never knew you could be so brave."

"It was a Little Dare from Jiro. I was dared to flirt with him, I didn't mean any harm or anything." He chuckled and nodded.

"Now it makes since. So you like class 1A? I bet you would never want to go back to the other class."

"It's a lot better than Class 1B, if you can imagine that." I laughed and looked to Kaminari. He was looked at me the same time. I smiled and blushed looked away. "You and Kaminari were the first ones to really say anything to me. Then Kaminari kept talking to me, you would kind of do your own thing. I was scared you didn't really like me. So I didn't talk, I didn't want to bother you." He laughed and shook his head.

"Nah you would have been good! I just get ahead of myself. I have been meaning to talk to you, but Kaminari or Jiro seemed to keep snatching you away..."

He looked away as if he stopped him self from saying something.

"Thanks for well talking to me, I am curious though what do you see in Kaminari? I saw you were kind of interested him at the very get go."

I started to blush. "He's a sweet honest person. He can be a Pervert but he's not that bad either. I mean he also has-" I stopped myself from speaking out about his looks and body. " I haha I was had never mind..."

"AAHHHHhhh now we are getting into the juicy details! Does someone have a dirty mind over here?"

He smirked at me I shook my head and arms. "No way! Nope no Nah!" He laughed at me and wiped a tear out of his eye.

"You are too adorable for your own good. No wonder you drive Kaminari mad."

He smirked, I sighed. "Why does everyone have to bring him up?" I looked at my drink as it arrived.

"Sorry, I didn't know it was talked on a lot. Trust me Kaminari gets it also ."

He laughed my eyes widened. "Wait he has a crush on someone?" Kirishima froze then looked at me and sighed. My heart sank my heart is hurting why?

"You dont know really I mean I thought..."

"No I don't... She is probably really pretty. I am no we're near as great." Next thing I knew Kirishima was right beside me and held me close. His skin was soft he was so strong...

"No, you are the most beautiful person I have ever met. I bet Kaminari will like you back. So don't get down Kaminari's not going to ask her, he doesn't want to ruin anything. So you still have a chance."

My face heated up. Is he trying to hit on me? I like it but it feels wrong.. "WHO SAID I LIKED HIM LIKE THAT!?!" I freaked he patted me head and laughed.

"Sorry I assumed when you were getting sad about Kaminari. If you do you can tell me. I'll be your spying man for you!"

"Isn't spying a in manly thing?" I raised a eyebrow.

"Not if it helps out my friends, I think I can make a exception. Specially for you, I need to make it up to you for not hanging out sooner!"

I smiled and gave it. "Fine, you win also your arm is kind of around me.." I said a bit flustered.

"Oh yea right... Sorry about that, I was just caught up in the moment. Also we should get back with the others. We still have the whole day to have fun with!"

My heart was beating back to normal. I was still sad though he has a crush on someone. Wait what if it's Jiro!

"Does he like Jiro?"

"Pft no he likes yooouuu can't know... Sorry I got to keep your I mean his secret like yours haha"

He's such a dork but a gentleman. I laughed and walked with him back home. But how was I going to talk to Denki now? I guess act like I didn't hear a thing.