Special chapter 2

"So someone must have been missing me crazy in order to steal me."

"Hey three weeks without any words backs will get to anyone! So don't get any ideas!"

"Of course not my Lady, thought I was going crazy over missing you."

He smiled and nudged me I laughed and rolled my eyes. "Sure you did, I'm guessing you also dreamt of me?"

"You wouldn't believe me even if I did."

"True." I giggled I heard him sigh.

"So want to go out to eat? I am kind of starving to be honest."

"Yea I would love that. Where to though?"

"Leave it up to me! I have been Saving up for a time like this!"

"Oh have you know?" He smiled and nodded. I love this dork, we arrived at a fancy restaurant. "Wow Denki you really are going all out aren't you?"

"Well I can't just take you anywhere cheap, I got to make sure I treat my girl nicely."

"Your girl again? Man Denki if you want to go out with me just say so!" I laughed he chucked with me.

"Haha yea right... Anyways you are mine! You are my best friend and only I can have you."

"Alright mr Chargebolt I'll be your best friend For today at least. Because Jiro already has me as hers as a best friend that is." I looked at him seductively, he got a bit red.

"I uh yea I will totally be okay with that."

We sat down together. I loved being with him, I would never get bored even if we are not doing a thing.

"Y/n..."

He said my name low and softly. "Hmmm?"

"Do you, do you like Kirishima?"

I looked at him in shock. "What no! He's just a great friend Denki. It's like you liking Jiro."

"Oh in that case I have nothing to worry about!"

He laughed but why would he care if I liked him? We ate our food we ordered and before I knew it, Kaminari was dragged back to work.

"Awww this sucks..."

He whined I grabbed his hand, he looked at me. "It's okay today has been awesome cause of you. I'm glad I spend what I'd did with you. Besides now that I know where you are, I'll come over more often." I winked at him he smiled and kissed my forehead. I froze my hand lost grip. I looked into his amazing beautiful yellow eyes.

"I'm glad, I had an amazing time with you as well. Also sorry couldn't help it, you are way too sweet sometimes... I should go now, I'll see you later okay?"

He smiled I nodded and watched as he left... How am I going to tell Jiro this?!? I met with them and they told me they got me a invitation to a party. Jiro got me into it. We later arrived at where Kaminari was working.

"I don't want even think about it.."

Kaminari said almost about to cry.

"Hey guys, look at what we got you!"

Iida and the rest explained to them what is was.

"Wait, Y/n are you going too?"

"Yep I am..." I said blushing thinking about earlier.

"Awesome! I will definitely be there!

He cheered my cute little dork. The Jiro tapped my shoulder.

"Looks like we need to get you in a dress!"

She smiled I smirked back. "Hey that means you as well! So this is going to be fun."

"You are not choosing for me."

"Then you wont choose anythingm out for me!" We Both teased each other and laughed. Then it hit me, What if Denki and I dance?!?

"Hehehe are you perhaps, thinking of you and your lover boy Dancing?"

"SHUT UP JIRO!"