Chapter 8

We were in school and I was sitting behind Jiro. We were trying to talk about hero names. What the heck am I going to be called? Kaminari made a loud sigh. It got Jiros and I's attention.

"Man, I still haven't been able to think of anything cool enough."

Jiro grew a smirk on her face. I could swear I saw her, coming up with a evil idea right now. She poked his shoulder, I felt bad for him. He has fallen into her death trap.

"Hey I got one. how does Jamming- Yay sound to you?"

"Ha! It's like hamming-way who wrote a farewell to arms right? Oh clever! I like it!"

I sighed as Jiro began to laugh. She explained to me that when he short circuits, he becomes a complete idiot.

"Haha no, it's because even though you are really powerful, you always end up Jamming your brain!"

She laughed I couldn't help but laugh also.

"Oh come on Jiro stop messing with me! Wait Y/n!?! Oh come on not you too!"

He whined and placed his head on the desk. "There, there chargebolt, you will get your moment to shine." I patted his back. He all of a sudden stopped and looked at me with a bright smile.

"Y/n what did you just say?!?"

"You will get your time to shine?"

"No right before that."

He said without knowing he placed his hands on yours. This sent you to be completely red. "I uh I Umm called you ChargeBolt?" He noticed and took his hands away. He then looked into my eyes with his wonderful smile.

"I love it! It's perfect thank you! I am so happy I could kiss you."

We both froze, and were blushing mad.

"I We I mean, its Just I am so happy I could, just saying. Not that I would haha... I mean I wouldn't mind if we did it, but you know."

  "Haha I understand Kami and your welcome."   I laughed he's such a dork.

"Right, now I will be the greatest hero of all time Chargebolt!"

He said that as he was going to his white bored. I chuckled at him again he's so cute. Jiro came back. I looked to Denki and admired him from a distance. My heart is racing soon it will get out of my chest.

"You really have a thing for him don't you?"

Jiro whispered at me I shrugged away, still not knowing if I truly do or not.If I like someone, I want it to be for personality not looks."

"Well if you do, you can tell me. I may not see why him, but I'll support you and keep it a secret."

"Thank you Jiro." I smiled as Kaminari went up. Now my turn, I will be known as H/n! Now to choose a hero to go with...