Chapter 18

It was summer break a bit, I was with Kaminari of course. He wanted to bring me out somewhere.

"So what kind of things do you like do or eat? I'll pay for everything."

I said warm heartedly. "Hmmm I'm not hungry yet, I have been in a music spree ever since the mall." I laughed and rubbed my arm.

"Hey nothing wrong with that. I personally think you did a amazing job singing. Also playing the drums, I also play you know?"

"Oh yea is that so?"

"Yea, I am a natural pro at guitars! At my place I have like three I believe."

"Well look at you, maybe you should be in a band instead of a hero if you love guitar so much." I teased him and laughed.

"Hey, I am a hero for a reason, I want to help people."

"Not to try to impress girls and get their numbers?" I raised my eyebrow he chuckled and rubbed his neck.

"At first it might have been, now it's kind of changing. This school has done something to me I suppose."

"Yea, I know what you mean." I smiled and looked at the clear sky. Birds were singing and dancing in the air. "So I just remembered, I never heard that song you told me you wanted me to hear."

"Oooohh that haha yea, I think I might wait it's my own kind of song. I am still perfecting it.  So do you want to head to my place and jam out?"

I shrugged, I didn't know what I wanted. My heart was pounding as I realized our arms were practically touching. "I am not sure, I mean we really need to think what to do before we hang out. We have been wondering in a circle for about a hour now." I laughed he joined in with me.

"What's the fun in knowing what to do? I like a little surprise and wondering around."

"In that case why don't we just chill down somewhere? We can you know... I guess talk?" He chuckled at me and glanced up and down at me.

"I'm okay with ever you want to do. After all I am with you to hang out. I am not picky."

"Hmmm..."

"What I'm not!"

I laughed at his A palled face. "Too cute..." I tried to whisper under my breath. Then we came up to a little fair.

"There is a fair going on?!?"

"Must be for summer." He nodded in agreement as we walked up to it. Someone stopped us for money to enter.

"Hault, you must pay the fee in order to pass."

"Don't worry Gandondorf, I got all the money so we can pass."

Kami said as he handed him the money, this day is about to become a thrilling ride. We entered and I held onto Kaminari'a arm. It was so crowded I didn't want to lose him. I felt him flinch and zap me a bit. "Ow Denki!"

"Sorry Y/n, you uh took me by surprise. Just hold onto me, I don't want you to get lost in the crowd."

He said as I continued to hold onto him.

"What ride do you wanna go on?"

"What about the music express?" I pointed to it he smiled and chuckled.

"You really are on a music spree."

I laughed and nodded my head. "Guilty is charged." All of a sudden he froze and looked at it.

"Y/n, did you realize it's not the normal music express right? I mean haha I would love to go on it still but..."

I looked and realized I read the little sign saying the music express but under it, it said love express

I looked and realized I read the little sign saying the music express but under it, it said love express. My face turned red I was so hot. "I UH NO! We can just look for the other one..." I was going to leave, but Denki grabbed my hand.

"Y/n, it's okay besides it's not like... We aren't dating, yet anyways."

He winked I rolled my eyes.

"You know, it still can be fun. Plus this one looks more appealing than the other one anyways. We can ride it, if you want you don't need to be shy. I will be by your side and our relationship won't change from it I can tell you that much."

My heart it's dying.... "Denki... Alright then let's go on it!" At the last second I chickened out, then we went to the twister. They had rock songs no love songs. This should be safe.

 This should be safe