Im running out of things to say for Bonus chapters💖

Denki was taking off school just for me when I couldn't make it to school. He was to scared and cared to much to leave me alone. He risks school all cause of me. It's been five moths since I figured out I had child in womb. It haven't been please try for Denki and I.

He's been making himself sick by worrying about me and I have had pains like no other. I felt the baby kick I was excited! "DENKI COME HERE!"

"W-what aahhh!"

I giggled as Denki ran and tripped to the floor. "Careful goofball, our little baby needs a father."

"Yea haha I'm coming!"

He said in pain I placed his hand on my belly. His eyes lit up.

"I... I can feel them Aww! I can't wait to meet you my little princess or my prince!"

"Haha I'm so glad your happy Denki."

"Of course! I was happy when I heard you were expecting remember?"

"Yea I remember like it was a chapter ago."

"A chapter ago huh?"

"Yea like it was yesterday!" I giggled and petted my stomach. "What do you think their quirks will be?"

"Hmm not sure maybe electric and water? Or electric and wind?!? I mean we both have electric powers so I would think it's a strong possibility to have it."

"True, maybe they will have fire and water, I bet that will confuse Todoroki." I laughed he did as well.

"Yea knowing him he might think you were a secret cousins with him. That the fire was passed down a generation."

"Who knows." I giggled and was thinking of names. What about names should we pick them out now or wait till they are born?"

"They? Your having more than one?!?"

"Haha I don't know it was a slip of my tongue."

"Haha right and maybe we should wait till they are born. I think it's more official that way!"

2 months laster

"Hey little guy, can yea hear me?"

My belly jiggled Denki and I held hands and giggled. "I think he can hear you."

"Yea I think your right! Time to celebrate with some nice snacks!"

He handed me my favorite snack and I began to eat. "Thanks sweetie." I kissed his cheek he then pouted.

"Hey you ripped me of my kiss!"

"Aww my bad babe here~" I kissed him on the lips. He kissed back passionately. "There is that better honey?"

"Yep I can die happily now."

I giggled and kissed him one more time.

"You know I just thought of something..."

Denki look at my belly then to me.

"I can't be bad in front of them can I?"

"Haha yea dont think so, you can kiss me at least though you dork!"

"Haha okay, if I get any ideas or anything I'll just kiss you!"

"Denki... Honey..."

"What?!?"

"Your are too cute for your own good." I laid down. Then I sat up. "WAIT! I just realized we need to keep them away from Bakugou if anything." I laughed he did too.

"Don't worry if he wants to explode my head off I'll fry him before he can get a chance!"

I laughed and shook my head. "Don't Let Bakugou hear you, Then he might really kill you."

"No one can ever kill this cool of a father. I'm going to be the best one there is! All the other kids will be jealous of them!"

"Haha of course they will."

"Yea, it will be great cause that's just who I am. I will be known as Chargebolt the coolest, trendiest guy and father around!"

I laughed I'm so glad he's enjoying this. I'm enjoying his reactions. Then it hit me does his parents know. "Hey Denki?"

"Yes my love?"

"You know... Do your parents know... I forgot to tell mine and we Uh we never met each other's family."

"..... Crap... We are going to die..."