ITS Happening!!!

I was being rushed to the hospital and Denki was right beside me till he couldn't go any father. It was a long painful birth, but once it was done... I held two amazing babies in my arm.

"Please?!? Can I please go in now?!? REALLY OKAY THANK YOU!"

Denki busted down the door.

"Where are my babies!"

"Haha Denki calm down you will scare them." His eyes filled up with love. He slowly walked up to me and held the boys hand.

"Haha... Wow..."

"It's a boy and a girl Denki. Want to hold him?"

"Would I ever..."

I giggled and let him hold his son. He looked so over joyed.

"Hey little guy... I'm your dad... Haha I'm a dad..."

I could see a happy tear go down his eye. I couldn't help but smile. Then Denki put him back down.

"Alright now I need to give your sister some love."

He said as he picked her up.

"I love them so much. They are so precious."

After he took turns with them he kissed my forehead.

"Now I need to give all my love to your wonderful amazing mother."

"Haha Denki how much love do you have to give?"

"As much as you and our beautiful kids need."

I giggled as he held there little hands. "We are parents Denki." I laughed as I looked at our beautiful children.

"I know I can't believe it or couldn't be any happier. What will their names be?"

"How about you name one and I'll name the other?" Denki still smiling like a dork nodded in agreement. "

"Sounds fine with me. I think would Suki would be great for the girl. What do you think?"

"I think it's perfect. The boy I think a cool name like Arashi would be awesome!" (Dont worry I loooked and it said Arashi can be both female and male name. I loved the name to much not to put it in 😅)

"I agree then little Suki and little Arashi!"

Time skip to six months.

Our babies were crawling around in his dorm. Denki was pretending to chase them.

"I'm going to get you! Oh Suki you are slowin down! I almost am almost getting you!"

They were laughing as running away from him. "Oh where is the camera when you need it." I laughed as he caught Suki raised her up. He began to sing like the lion king. Bolt our puppy, howled and wagged his little cute tail.

Arashi tried to play with the puppy. I picked him up and started to tickle him

"Can you say Dad yet Suki?"

"D-da! Da!"

"OOOOOOO Y/N!!! She said da!!!meaning she said my name!!!"

"Haha what about you Arashi? Can you say anything?"

"Mama!"

He laughed and grabbed my nose. I laughed and smirked at Denki. "Ha he said my full name!"

"Okay Little Suki we need to show mom off! Say Dad, Dad! Or pa pa!"

"Dapa"

I laughed it sounded like she said grandpa.

"Hey What are you laughing about? She said two words!"

"Haha it sounded like she said grandpa. Haha its nice to meet you grandpa!"

"Oh that's it! Here Suki avange me and go after your mother!"

Suki went after the puppy. I laughed and put Arashi down. "Are you trying to challenge me Denki Kaminari?"

"Yes and I know how to win! Y/n Kaminari!"

He pinned me to the bed and tackled me in tickles. "Hahaha Denki haha come on take it easy!"

"Take it back then!"

"No never you grandpa!" I laughed harder as he continued to tickle me.

"Fine the tickle shall intensifi!"

Denki laughed evilly, I smirked as I zapped him and pinned him down. "Fine, I'm sorry.. Grandpa!" He laughed and rolled his eyes. Then Suki laughed... We smelled the yucky air...

"Suki please don't tell me..."

She laughed more as Denki spoke. "It's your week to do The dippers dear."

"Ahhh I know... Suki, you come here you stinky butt!"

Thanks to @Buncloud and @Moocow99hiro for the name ideas!!!