Chapter 22

The girls and I were at the beach, the camp trip was only a week away.

"Y/n you should see what you can do with water!"

Mina said splashing the water. I smiled and used my right hand for water. I made everyone move with waves I created. Everyone cheered and was having the time of their life.

"Hey Y/n!"

I looked over and saw a topless Denki... My heart was melting I looked away with my face being red. I noticed before I did that, Kirishima was with him I smiled and sighed in relief. I looked back I noticed it was all the boys are coming in. Even Todoroki, he stopped to look at me. He noticed I was controlling the water.

"Hey since when can you can control water?"

Todoroki came up to me. "I always could. I am working on using multiple powers at a time.

"Hmmm..."

"Hey I was talking to her first Todoroki!!!"

Denki came beside us. I looked away my heart was dying just looking at him.

"I'm just taking to her. What is the problem of that? Also you control fire and water then?"

Todoroki said, I nodded.

"Let's have a match sometime, it should be interesting."

I smiled and nodded. "Yea sure I would love to!" He faintly smiled and walked away.

"You sure have gotten close to all the boys."

Denki smiled and made eye contact with me. Something seemed off with him though. Was he jealous? No it can't be I'm just imagining things.

"What's wrong Y/n? You usually are all full of life."

"I it's nothing really..."

"You can tell me anything you know that right?"

"It's hard to explain Denki, plus I heard you had a crush on someone, shouldn't you be with them? Trying to hit on them instead of being with me? Like you should be trying to win there heart or something?" He sighed and glared at Kirishima. What did he do? Was I not suppose to know about his crush?

"Y/n, I don't have a crush on anyone, if I did I don't like them now. I used to but she's old news. I just haven't told them yet."

He pointed to Kirishima. I looked to him he was looking so defeated and desperate. "Kaminari, you are so weird." I chuckled.

"How am I the weird one?!?"

"Because, you are I don't know acting weird you dork."

"Well so are you, what happens to miss my little sunshine?"

He smirked and messed with my hair. I laughed and pushed him playfully away. "Your little sunshine? I didn't know I was all yours." I smirked at him.

"No, but you could be."

He winked I pushed him into the water. "Yea sure, whatever you say mr Chargebolt." I teased him next thing I knew he smirked and dragged me into the water with him. "Kami!" I laughed as he grabbed me by the waist and wouldn't let me go. I splashed him, we were both laughing and tackling each other with water.

"You know I could get used to this..."

Denki said as our faces were inches apart. "Used to what? Me beating you up with water?" I splashed him.

"No, well yes but I meant being with you just the two of us."

I blushed as his hot body came in contract with mine.

"Please don't let Kirishima get to you. He sometimes says things that aren't true, he gets things mixed up you know? Unlike me he isn't a smooth talker."

I smiled and got out of his grasp. "No, but he's not a helpless flirty pervert like you." I teased then he whined.

"Why can't you give me any nice compliments?!?"

"Because then it would raise your ego." I said splashing him one more time. That created what we call and a water war.