Bonus chapter❤️

(This will follow after lemon but don't worry there won't be anymore of that it willl just be hints they did something.)

Kirishima Pov

Wait are you kidding me you heard that also? I thought I was just imagining things... I was going to invite them to get food... I thought they were playing a weird game..."

"How couldn't I? They were both so  loud. I was just trying to relax! Sadly no my friend... It was no weird game..."

Ojiro was telling me about Kaminari and Y/n. Both of our faces were heated red. Bakugou was trying to get Kaminari, he didn't fully believe he did something like that.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME YOU DID WHAT?!? YOU FUCKING IDIOT!"

Bakugou was dragging Kaminari from the collar. "Kaminari is it really true that you and Y/n..."

"Y-yea..."

"Tell then what you fucking did moron."

"Ah! Please mercy! I tired to go out fast..."

Once Kaminari said that we all knew what he meant. He all sighed for once we agreed with Bakugou. "Dude did you really forget?"

"IT WAS THE HEAT OF THE MOMENT!"

"IT SHOULDN'T MATTER YOU DUMBASS!"

We all nodded with Bakugou. Next thing we knew Y/n And Jiro were coming down laughing. I smiled at Kaminari. "Well at least he became a man at least kind of..."

Y/n Pov

"You know you are two are made for each other. Did you even think?"

"I'm sorry it was the heat of the moment!"

"Hey look seems like the guys know. They are all smirking at you, and have your Boyfriend seems like he's in trouble."

I sighed did you really tell everyone Denki. "Doesn't suprise me." Denki and I locked eyes with each other. We smiled and blushed at each other.

"Well if you don't mind, I'm actually going to put some words in on my own."

Jiro said being protective of me. "Wait Jiro!" I rushed over to her as she zapped Denki...

"Ow whyyyy! Haven't I had enough."

Denki cried as he was now on the ground. I went to help him up. He stood up and rubbed his neck.

"Thanks babe..."

"Something tells me you got scolded slot."

"One might say..."

"Don't worry I did too with Jiro. I mean I don't think anything will happen. So don't listen to them!" He smiled and nodded.

"You two are hopeless..."

Bakugou mumbled and walked out.

"Also sorry for being too loud Ojiro..."

I blushed when Denki said that he heard us. "W-Wait he..." Ojiro nodded and looked away. Shit why didn't I think before... "Sorry..." he chuckled at me and shook his head.

"Your fine you didn't know I was in my dorm. If anything I feel bad for Kirishima, he almost knocked in on you guys...."

Kirishima looked away all red.

"P-please don't remind me... I don't want that image in my head..."

Okay now I just feel bad. Poor Kirishima... I could tell Kaminari felt bad as well.

"Hey don't beat yourselves over it! It could have been worse, let's all go out and get our minds off it. How about that?"

Kirishima said with a smile. Kaminari and I agreed. Though we both Exchange guilty looks.

"Yea sounds great! I just want to talk to Y/n for a bit. We will catch up with you guys!"

Denki said as he pulled me over to the side.

"Hey how are you? Do you... You know..."

He was worried and concerned about me. I kissed his cheek, sparks flew of it, I giggled. "I'm fine Denki."

"Okay good! So you don't regret..."

I zapped him and sighed. "Of course not! I just wish they didn't hear. I don't regret anything, I love you Denki Kaminari." I said as I kissed his lips. He pulled me close and made the kiss more passionate.

"I love you too. Now let's go eat shall we? I'm kind of starving..."

"Of course, I am too I just woke up." I chuckled as we held hands and began to walk.

(Hey pissed hey guys! Should I continue till they have thee marriage and babies or no? I keep getting ideas for this story.)