Special chapter 4

We were all running down the halls and up the stairs. I began to be out of breath.

"Melissa what's the top floor?"

"200th..."

I froze 200?!? 200 floors... I think me and Denki died at the same time we were only on floor 30. We made it to the 80th floor it was blocked off...

"Tired a-are wee?"

I heard Kaminari tease me. "Look at yourself dork, you can hardly sp-eak..." I said as I breathed out all of my extra air.

"MINETA NO!"

Mineta opened the vault in front of us and set off an alarm.

"Quickly everyone!"

Melissasaid as she fled. "Back to running..."

"Want me to carry you?"

Kaminari asked he looked worried at me. I shook my head. "No I will only slow you down. We need to keep moving."

"Alright, just if it gets to much I'm here for you."

I smiled and nodded. "Thanks Kami." as we ran the doors were closing. We ended up getting into the plant room of the 80th floor. Jiro stopped everyone has the elevator was going up.

"Everyone hide!"

We all leaped into the bushes, Kaminari was by me he hovered over me in a protective manner.

"Danm villains..."

I felt his hot breath on my skin. We heard the doors opened it was them.i slipped on a slippery peace of dirt. It made it so I was completely under Denki. He notices and turned bright red.

"Huh What did you say you bastard?"

My eyes widened, Bakugou?!?

"Its Kirishima and Bakugou!"

Deku said in a panic. My heart was racing, it didn't help I had a handsome Denki on top of me!

"U-um we got lost"

As the villains got distracted Denki got off me and pulled me up. "Sorry..."

"N-no you were fine you just slipped. Just stay close to me okay?"

He said as his arm went around my waist. I felt my whole body shake with his touch. We looked at Kirishima and Bakugou. The villains shot at them! Todoroki took action and saved them with a ice blast. We all got out of the bush.

"We shall stall time here! Everyone go on!"

Todoroki yelled as ice formed around our feet.

"Look for a way to get to the top!"

With that we were sent up top. I began to shake I am terrified of heights. I felt two hands on my hips.

"It's okay I'm not letting you fall."

"Kaminari..." I held onto him, he must have saw how scared I was.

"Need help to jump?"

I nodded as Kaminari scooped me up bridal style. I blushed but now is not the time to get flustered! We jumped to a walk way. He placed me down gently till I could walk on my own again. The others were looking for a way to advance.

"Hey Y/n, are you okay?"

Jiro came up to me and held my shoulder. "Yea I'll be fine, not to fond of heights."

"Is this as far as we can go?!?"

Denki whined I looked and noticed a little door or something to the side of the ceiling. "Midoriya look over there."
I pointed he nodded and got Melissa.

"Nice eye girl, you might have just saved us!"

Jiro praised me, I smiled and still felt woozy.

"Hey Kaminari Y/n here might want you."

Jiro said I glared at her but then looked at the ground. My legs were shaking they are... As I was about to fall he caught me.

"Sorry I shouldn't have left you alone, get on my back. I will carry you over there."

He pointed to the room that was closed off from seeing high places. I nodded and wrapped my arms around his neck. He set me against the wall.

"You Alright?"

"I feel woozy. I hate heights..."

"I noticed don't worry I'll take care of you."

"Come on Mineta you are our only hope!"

The girls begged Mineta to go up and open the escape door.

"Right after I convince this guy to go."

He smiled and left me.

"If you save everyone and not be killed, you will have interviewers all over, you will be so popular and don't forget. All the hot girls will be wrapped around your finger."

Denki smoothly said, who knew he could be a good negotiator?

"Alright, Alright! I'll do it I'll do it!"

Mineta raced to go after the door. Denki came back with a huge grin.

"That worked out better than I planned! How about you? Feeling any better?"

I nodded. "Yes thank you for everything Kaminari..." I stood up and gave him a kiss in the cheek. "That's a little present for me saying how much I appreciate you. Don't let it get to your head though." I smiled at the shocked dumbfound Kaminari. Soon he let down the ladder... "I need to climb that?" I whimpered.

"Don't worry I'll be right behind you and making sure you don't fall."

Kaminari said behind me. He is so caring... I took a deep breath and took my chances and went up the ladder. Once I reached the top I rejoiced! "I did it!!!" We than ran into the next room... The next room filled with robots great!