Chapter 4

" Kirishima Vs Bakugou!!!

I sat by Kaminari, I felt nervous to but he smoothed talked me to sit with him. I looked over to Deku, he seemed to be taking notes. Which reminded me I fight Deku next.

"Hey so, I'm curious, what can your quirk do exactly? You took Ibara power and used it against her. You even controlled lighting and wind together. You seemed pretty powerful out there."

Denki asked me and observing me. "I Well Umm." I looked over to see Class 1B starring and laughing at me. "It's nothing special. I..." He looked to them and glared at them, they were making fun of me.

"I uh It's a bit hard to explain but I never really fit in over there. All they do is laugh at me, so I just I don't know. I was always shy to use my quirk and ashamed of it. I can't help but to feel ashamed of myself, I never really truly feel like I belong."

"Hey I say, you definitely belong here! Anyone can back me up there. It's there loss for not realizing what a awesome person you are! They should be sad to be losing someone as cool and amazing as you. That's what I think, I would never want you to feel that way with us. Besides we all got each other's backs. Even Bakugou, he just comes off as strong."

Denki's words went straight to my heart, I saw sparks around my waist, I felt my face turn red. Does he always talk this smoothly? I froze when I realized we were locked eyes with each other. Why can't I look away?

"BAKUGOU WINS!"

The shout made us both jump. We both ended up laughing and rubbing our necks.

"That was... A bit embarrassing."

He said running his neck and going back to the fight. "Haha yea you can say that again."

"Heeyyyy Y/n!!! I figured I would come, and say hi since I'm stopping by here for a bit!"

Mina came over to greet me, Jiro and Momo were with her as well. "Oh hey Mina, Momo, And Jiro."

"So you know all of us girls are having a sleep over. We were thinking since you are new, that you should come!"

My eyes widened, is this really happing to me? "Y-Yea I would love to! Where is it?"

"It's at My house, you can follow us there is you want!"

Mina said excitedly, she made me smile she was so sweet and nice. "Sounds like a plan!" I looked over to see Kaminari he looked a bit sad.

Kaminari Pov

Y/n is so sweet. I wish I didn't double think of asking her to hang out with me. I feel a bit jealous they get to hang out with her. Come on Kaminari get a hold of yourself. I just need to take this smooth as possible. She deserves to hang out with them and have fun. To know what it's like to have real friend. I looked over to Class 1B.

I wonder why the others didn't treat her well? I guess that only means one thing. To show her the greatest moments of her life! I will show her how it feels to be wanted, I won't rush her but I will make she forgets the trash house that was her class B classmates.