Chapter 17

We arrived at Jiros house. It was awesome! It had musical instruments and a dart board game! "This is awesome Jiro!"

"Haha thanks Y/n. Everyone make yourselves at home."

I sat by Jiro in her bed so did Momo.

"Sorry if it's not much, I usually just jam out with my instruments."

"Don't be it's a nice room! I like it we can have so much fun!"

Mina said twirling around the room.

"Yea I wouldn't mind."

"It could be fun!"

Momo and Ochaco chimed in.

"Then maybe we can talk about boys! Cause I think Ochaco has a crush on someone."

Toru said as Everyone wooed and was now curious who it could be. Yay it's not me for once. This time I don't think I can hide it as easily.

"N-no I don't!"

She got red faced I chuckled, she so is crushing on someone. My phone buzzed I looked down it was a text from Kaminari. I sighed every-time I try to get him off my mind.

Denki: Hey when you wanna hang out? I new got to show you the song I wanted you to hear!

I saw his text, he's right I totally forgot about it.

"Yea you should have see her on the drums! She was pretty cool."

Jiro nudged me. I smiled and rubbbed my shoulder. She must be talking about how I played the drums. "Ah it was nothing."

"YOU SHOULD PLAY AND SING FOR US!"

Toru cheered I laughed. "I'm not sure I mean I wouldn't mind. Jiro is it cool with you?"

"Yea I actually have a song you can follow, I will get it."

She got everything ready and we began to jam and sing, everyone else ended up joining and dancing this is so awesome.

"Wooo girl sleep overs are the best!"

Mina. Cheered as she jumped off the bed, she ended up tripping and falling. We all laughed she even laughed. I never wanted this to end. Then we played some games. Everyone was leaving. I was about to Then well Jiro stopped me.

"So tell me, how did it go with Kaminari?"

"It we-went fine haha you know was happy."

"Hmmm okay so how did you flirt?"

"Haha yea..." I explained to her what is did and said she sighed.

"That's more of a love teasing thing. Flirt with him like hold his arm and stuff."

"I COULD NEVER DO THAT!"

"If not now then how will you if you date him?"

"Jiro he is interested in other girls. You know him. I said shifting my foot. She smiled at me phone.

"Hey I think someone is worried about you."

I looked it was Kaminari saying if he made me mad. Or if something bad happened to me. "He's such a sweet heart..."

"Yet here you are thinking that, you mean nothing to him."

"Not enough to be my boyfriend!" I said as I texted him back.

"Denki Huh? Since when are you two in first name base huh?"

I blushed and hid my phone. "Shoot I uh yea... It doesn't mean we are a couple or anything! Just close friends."

"You mean, you are Not a couple yet anyways."

Jiro laughed I growled. "STOP MESSING WITH ME JIRO!" She laughed more. I smiled it's all fun and games with us. At least I know I can trust her. I texted Denki.

Denki: Y:n?

Y/n: hey sorry I was talking to Jiro about things."

Denki: things? What kind of things?

Y/n: Its a secret ;)

Denki: Fine, As long as nothing is wrong with you, for a second I thought something was wrong."

Y/n: No, nothings wrong also about earlier Denki. I'm not mad at all I really enjoyed being with you today.

Denki: I really enjoyed being with you too.

My heart raced I grabbed onto my chest.

"Someone's got the love bug."

"I just might Jiro... I just might..."